Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2009, 01:51 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by budd
You and mikem should make the trip to Syracuse in June for the street ride, and show.
thats a trek. gimme a zip code. why dont you come down here for hollywoods block party
Old 03-13-2009, 01:53 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

I need a nap!!
Old 03-13-2009, 01:55 PM

budd is a jewel in the roughbudd is a jewel in the roughbudd is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
thats a trek. gimme a zip code. why dont you come down here for hollywoods block party
13205, what's the date this year for it?
Old 03-13-2009, 01:56 PM

budd is a jewel in the roughbudd is a jewel in the roughbudd is a jewel in the rough

13057, 13207, there's a shitload of zip codes for Syracuse lol
Old 03-13-2009, 01:59 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
I need a nap!!
I just got up from one.
Old 03-13-2009, 02:00 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-13-2009, 02:04 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

13205, what's the date this year for it?

Total Estimated Time: 4 hours 37 minutes
Total Estimated Distance: 263.09 miles

I think Hollywoods **** is July 18,19 weekend. You live in Syracuse?
Old 03-13-2009, 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL

Total Estimated Time: 4 hours 37 minutes
Total Estimated Distance: 263.09 miles

I think Hollywoods **** is July 18,19 weekend. You live in Syracuse?
Man that's only like 4 legs on trukz.
Old 03-13-2009, 02:12 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by unknown_tom
man that's only like 4 legs on trukz.
Old 03-13-2009, 02:14 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

you could use either front caliper from a f4i for the rear handbrake?
Old 03-13-2009, 02:18 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Zuki750
The dealer or an oem parts website are really your only options.
i think so. none of the online oem parts places show the stickers for sale. just called the dealer. hopefully they'll call me back today.
Old 03-13-2009, 02:18 PM

Lol trukz, I live an hour away from Syracuse
Old 03-13-2009, 02:22 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Bray
you could use either front caliper from a f4i for the rear handbrake?
I dont think so. I forgot what side tho. Check on hoheys website - it says on there

Lol trukz, I live an hour away from Syracuse
In VA right?
Old 03-13-2009, 02:32 PM

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tk66smY5Pl4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tk66smY5Pl4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

A little clip when Bam came to Maine. That pulled over **** was so set up, that bald cop is in the bar all the time and friends with the owner. The guys that comes on the bus after is my boss. I'm gonna watch it when I get home so I can hear the audio.
Old 03-13-2009, 02:32 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

yollla
Old 03-13-2009, 02:34 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom

A little clip when Bam came to Maine. That pulled over **** was so set up, that bald cop is in the bar all the time and friends with the owner. The guys that comes on the bus after is my boss. I'm gonna watch it when I get home so I can hear the audio.
funny ****
Old 03-13-2009, 02:36 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

11hr naps kick ***...
Old 03-13-2009, 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
11hr naps kick ***...
There's no such thing as an 11 hour nap that called a coma.
Old 03-13-2009, 02:40 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
There's no such thing as an 11 hour nap that called a coma.
I could have gone longer but my gf Phone kept ******* ringing..
Old 03-13-2009, 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
I could have gone longer but my gf Phone kept ******* ringing..
Tell her to put that **** on vibrate.

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!