Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2009, 12:02 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Juca
my ignore list is empty,and i'm way too lazy to try it EXCESSA that old lady is sick. she is violent.
yeah shes a piece of work lol

Originally Posted by Trachito
i dont wanna be skinny but i do wish i were more fit. not skinny though.

id be happy with either actually. skinny you could drink protein shakes and **** like that and if you work out youll be ripped. i put on weight really easily which sucks
Old 03-13-2009, 12:02 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Ill be back. Class time. I hope Ill be leaving after this.
Old 03-13-2009, 12:05 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-13-2009, 12:07 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
yeah shes a piece of work lol

id be happy with either actually. skinny you could drink protein shakes and **** like that and if you work out youll be ripped. i put on weight really easily which sucks
aside from being long winded and a little attention whorish, i dont see whats wrong with her

skinny people have a hard time getting larger. they can be cut, but they'll still be small. thats not cool.
Old 03-13-2009, 12:11 PM

having a hard time finding OEM decals for this gixxer.
Old 03-13-2009, 12:12 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

aside from being long winded and a little attention whorish, i dont see whats wrong with her

skinny people have a hard time getting larger. they can be cut, but they'll still be small. thats not cool.
i dont know but that lady is weird she used to fight with police officer

chito how tall are you? can you tell me that in meters and centimeters.
Old 03-13-2009, 12:13 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

no idea - i have no one on my ignore list. i like to read idiots posts - people like ecack and excessa make this place fun. why dont you try it and let us know
The only person on my ignore list is jrider because he posts in here and it's never worth reading.
Old 03-13-2009, 12:15 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

The dealer or an oem parts website are really your only options.
Old 03-13-2009, 12:34 PM

budd is a jewel in the roughbudd is a jewel in the roughbudd is a jewel in the rough

+1 I've put on 30 pounds and I'm still small and it is not cool lol
Old 03-13-2009, 12:38 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Thats my problem... I can't gain weight

and when I do it goes away after a few weeks
Old 03-13-2009, 12:41 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

I'm sure its not the right year but....

That will get you going in the right direction...

http://www.bikebandit.com/suzuki-mot...12895sch554006

Last edited by Mr. Hooligan; 03-13-2009 at 12:44 PM.
Old 03-13-2009, 12:44 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

I don't have anyone on m ignore list, if I did put someone on there it'd be poni and ninjakiller. Those two guys are ******* douche nozzles. I just can't bring myself to do it, it's like I hate them both so much but I can't help but read their posts sometimes.
Old 03-13-2009, 12:53 PM

I need to take a fairing to my buddy that owns a sign shop and get new O.E. stickers made..But in the same color as the powder that the frame and stuff will be...
Old 03-13-2009, 12:59 PM
NealFoReal

Shes ****** crazy - thats whats wrong with her lol. I have no problem getting to 210 lbs. Im 5'7" so thats big. Id rather be skinny and have a rough time getting size than eat and not go to the gym and get up to 210 220.

www.crotchrocket.com Ive found them to be the cheapest w OEM ****.
Old 03-13-2009, 01:00 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Zuki750
The only person on my ignore list is jrider because he posts in here and it's never worth reading.
thats funny you got him on ignore.
Old 03-13-2009, 01:03 PM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
Thats my problem... I can't gain weight

and when I do it goes away after a few weeks
Drink Ensure after each meal and trust me you will put on some LBS
Old 03-13-2009, 01:15 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

what it do'
Old 03-13-2009, 01:23 PM
NealFoReal

it do what it do holmes
Old 03-13-2009, 01:23 PM

budd is a jewel in the roughbudd is a jewel in the roughbudd is a jewel in the rough

thats funny you got him on ignore.
You and mikem should make the trip to Syracuse in June for the street ride, and show.
Old 03-13-2009, 01:27 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by JonnY X
Drink Ensure after each meal and trust me you will put on some LBS
L T L in the house.... i still wear those shirts till this day ...

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!