Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2009, 11:45 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I think he's just really skinny

Old 03-13-2009, 11:46 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

got a gixxer in last night. guy wants me to do a ton of unnecessary **** to it like find OEM decals and put them on, install bar ends, etc. some **** i can understsand, like raising the bike, cuz it was lowered, but damn, install mirrors?? **** it though, i'ma make money off this ****.
Old 03-13-2009, 11:46 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<

Last edited by Unknown_Tom; 03-13-2009 at 11:48 AM.
Old 03-13-2009, 11:47 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
I'm about to go make some Bacon and Eggs for breakfast
mmmm i had frosted flakes
Old 03-13-2009, 11:48 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Juca you don't always have to post all the ridiculous pictures you find on the internet.
Old 03-13-2009, 11:49 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Trachito
got a gixxer in last night. guy wants me to do a ton of unnecessary **** to it like find OEM decals and put them on, install bar ends, etc. some **** i can understsand, like raising the bike, cuz it was lowered, but damn, install mirrors?? **** it though, i'ma make money off this ****.
If he's paying it's all Necessary stuff....Hell you should hell him it needs more silly bolt on stuff

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Juca you don't always have to post all the ridiculous pictures you find on the internet.
if you dont like my posts just put me on your ignore list.

if he's paying it's all necessary stuff....hell you should hell him it needs more silly bolt on stuff
+1
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

*******'s

Originally Posted by Ethiopian

yep, but i may be adopted from there or somthing
Nice. Skinny *******. I wish I was skinny where I could eat whatever I want and not gain weight
Old 03-13-2009, 11:50 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Juca
****** foreigners

Well I don't think that's necessary. lol

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

I'll be back....
Old 03-13-2009, 11:51 AM

****** foreigners
Old 03-13-2009, 11:53 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Well I don't think that's necessary. lol
I think Ima put everyone from the omr thread on my ignore list. Ill come here and talk to myself
Old 03-13-2009, 11:55 AM

I think Ima put everyone from the omr thread on my ignore list. Ill come here and talk to myself
Then we'll all just talk about you and you'll have no idea what we're saying about you. And trust me none of it will be good.
Old 03-13-2009, 11:56 AM

how many people you can add to your ingnore list? is there any limit or?
Old 03-13-2009, 11:56 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by unknown_tom
then we'll all just talk about you and you'll have no idea what we're saying about you. And trust me none of it will be good.
Old 03-13-2009, 11:57 AM
NealFoReal

how many people you can add to your ingnore list? is there any limit or?
no idea - i have no one on my ignore list. i like to read idiots posts - people like ecack and excessa make this place fun. why dont you try it and let us know
Old 03-13-2009, 12:01 PM

no idea - i have no one on my ignore list. i like to read idiots posts - people like ecack and excessa make this place fun. why dont you try it and let us know
my ignore list is empty,and i'm way too lazy to try it EXCESSA that old lady is sick. she is violent.
Old 03-13-2009, 12:01 PM

Nice. Skinny *******. I wish I was skinny where I could eat whatever I want and not gain weight
i dont wanna be skinny but i do wish i were more fit. not skinny though.

****** foreigners

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!