Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2009, 03:22 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by MikeM
Got the contract btw
I'm on it.... 5 legs done!!!

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Stunt Lifes Biggest Hater

Cworley is a decent person

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
I'm on it.... 5 legs done!!!

thank you?
Old 03-13-2009, 03:24 AM

Originally Posted by Bray
how much do f4i calipers go for?
I got a left side I let you have for cheep
Old 03-13-2009, 03:30 AM

Well its time for me to wander off to sleep...

But DAMN!!! this Blondie at the bar...OH MY!!!!

I wish I could have brought her home for the night...But I don't think my girl would have liked that too much...So I had to settle for a hug....
Old 03-13-2009, 03:40 AM

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
Well its time for me to wander off to sleep...

But DAMN!!! this Blondie at the bar...OH MY!!!!

I wish I could have brought her home for the night...But I don't think my girl would have liked that too much...So I had to settle for a hug....

nice lol
Old 03-13-2009, 03:41 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

braap
Old 03-13-2009, 03:42 AM

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
braap

was wondering where you were at..... i got bored as hell.
Old 03-13-2009, 03:53 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

im so bored tonight. Nothing to do here tonight. Nothing breaking...

been buyin **** on ebay
Old 03-13-2009, 03:56 AM

lol i bought some shirts off that website a few ago.... aint **** goin on here... i was hoping some guys i got deals going on with might be on tonight and lock some deals down.... but no such luck.
Old 03-13-2009, 03:57 AM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

y oooooooooooooo
Old 03-13-2009, 03:59 AM

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
y oooooooooooooo

bright eyed and bushy tailed?
Old 03-13-2009, 04:01 AM
Group Moderator

y oooooooooooooo
Old 03-13-2009, 04:01 AM

Old 03-13-2009, 04:02 AM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Cworley
bright eyed and bushy tailed?
not reaklly, just cant sleep. i cant see what i am typing either, dont have my conrtacts in and i cant find my glasses so if i have a typo... go to hell lol
Old 03-13-2009, 04:04 AM
Group Moderator

mmmm hot chocolate
Old 03-13-2009, 04:04 AM

not reaklly, just cant sleep. i cant see what i am typing either, dont have my conrtacts in and i cant find my glasses so if i have a typo... go to hell lol

lol yikes, put me in my place and i've not even started mouthing yet
Old 03-13-2009, 04:05 AM

Old 03-13-2009, 04:06 AM

Old 03-13-2009, 04:07 AM
StuntUSA MOD

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
mmmm hot chocolate
yummy but not at 4 am for me lol

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!