Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2009, 03:59 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Pretty much the same thing they just want you to feel more comfortable buying and eating chicken lol
it's a disgusting thought. my grandmother used to grab a chicken by the head and spin the **** out of it in order to break its neck. then she'd hang it upside down. i'd stand by it and look at it as it uncontrollably shook with its eyes rolled to the back of its head. i was about 4 or 5 when that happened. i've never forgotten it.
Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
lalalalalalalalalalalalalaalala
still watching ****?
Old 03-12-2009, 04:00 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-12-2009, 04:00 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

damn i wanna get crunk at work..too bad there no speakers lol
Old 03-12-2009, 04:01 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Trachito
it's a disgusting thought. my grandmother used to grab a chicken by the head and spin the **** out of it in order to break its neck. then she'd hang it upside down. i'd stand by it and look at it as it uncontrollably shook with its eyes rolled to the back of its head. i was about 4 or 5 when that happened. i've never forgotten it.

still watching ****?
taking a lil break now
Old 03-12-2009, 04:06 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Trachito
I have to do that when I go bird hunting. cause you don't want to pepper it too much after it's flopping around on the you have to step on it's neck and then kick it so it breaks the neck and it dies.
Old 03-12-2009, 04:07 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
I have to do that when I go bird hunting. cause you don't want to pepper it too much after it's flopping around on the you have to step on it's neck and then kick it so it breaks the neck and it dies.
gross! wtf!
Old 03-12-2009, 04:11 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

gross! wtf!
Then you have to step on the wings and pull on their feet so the skin comes off while the body's still warm. I have pic's of me doing it on myspace, I wasn't excited the first time I had to do it.
Old 03-12-2009, 04:14 PM
StuntUSA MOD

on that note...

i'm off, see you all later. gotta go work on strengthening my knee for a while.

Originally Posted by unknown_tom
then you have to step on the wings and pull on their feet so the skin comes off while the body's still warm. I have pic's of me doing it on myspace, i wasn't excited the first time i had to do it.

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

And this 1 time at food killing camp......
Old 03-12-2009, 04:16 PM

on that note...

yall
Old 03-12-2009, 04:19 PM

on that note...

Sorry to scare you off Amy
Old 03-12-2009, 04:26 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by bornreadybc

Dwayne wayne not wade
Old 03-12-2009, 04:28 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
you guys listen to lil wayne up there? i figured it was all DIPSET! lol
Old 03-12-2009, 04:30 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Bray
you guys listen to lil wayne up there? i figured it was all DIPSET! lol
I listen to all rap even though a lot of it is gahbage. I even listen to your homeboy - officer ross
NealFoReal

I listen to all rap even though a lot of it is gahbage. I even listen to your homeboy - officer ross
rap nowadays dont compare to **** back in the 80/90's when you were like 5 lol.
Certified

Carol City ****, this aint no pretty ****.
Old 03-12-2009, 04:31 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

lol, never heard it called that before. gonna start using that.
up north thing.. u never listen to northern ( well they call themselves east side) rappers

kinda lost. u went to an orgy? what kind? some people call 3some's orgies. more girls than guys kind or 3some kind?
You went to as if it was there and i went to it.. i was a participant lol.. it was 4 dudes and 4 girls..
Old 03-12-2009, 04:32 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

da

da

da

ddiiittt

dddaaaaaaaaaaaaa

dddddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Old 03-12-2009, 04:33 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
up north thing.. u never listen to northern ( well they call themselves east side) rappers
i actually just heard it recently and been using it.

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!