Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2009, 02:29 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Bray
my computer here at work is slow as ****.. and stuntlife being slow doesnt help at all lol
you say that everyday lol
Old 03-12-2009, 02:30 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-12-2009, 02:31 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Im on every day now when im at work. But yeah if your pops comes here Ill meet up with him where ever. And I'll throw you some guap too. No biggie. Lemme know. Ima pm you my math right now
illlll hooollla, when can you take calls

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Sure do, why, you don't?
fav thing to watch other than some bitches gettin it the way they'r suppose to.. everything other than those 2 are booooooring
Old 03-12-2009, 02:34 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
bad idea.... ill end up takin ur hoes too
go on craigslist and recruit those fake independent chicks lol
Old 03-12-2009, 02:34 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Zuki750
What's the point of that? Get to rubbing.
sometimes i just watch it cuz i have nothing better to do
Old 03-12-2009, 02:35 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
you say that everyday lol
it aint getting any faster lol
Old 03-12-2009, 02:36 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JjofKymNa0
Old 03-12-2009, 02:37 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Ghay
Old 03-12-2009, 02:38 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MikeM
sometimes i just watch it cuz i have nothing better to do
same here
Old 03-12-2009, 02:41 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

I'm actully getting things done today...lol
Old 03-12-2009, 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
I'm actully getting things done today...lol
At least someone in here is being productive.
Old 03-12-2009, 02:42 PM
Certified

today is ******* dead at work... there hasnt been one person come in since i've been here.. and i go on break at 4... sweet
Old 03-12-2009, 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Ghay
Old 03-12-2009, 02:52 PM
StuntUSA MOD

today is ******* dead at work... there hasnt been one person come in since i've been here.. and i go on break at 4... sweet
boo hoo lol
Old 03-12-2009, 02:52 PM
Certified

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
boo hoo lol
lol im thinking about hitting up pollo tropical for lunch
Old 03-12-2009, 02:55 PM

I'm prolly inda sky flyin wit da fishes
Or maybe inda ocean swimmin wit da pigeons
Old 03-12-2009, 02:55 PM

im spent enough time on SL for the next two weeks in one day... later lady and gentlemen.. im out
Old 03-12-2009, 02:57 PM
Certified

I'm prolly inda sky flyin wit da fishes
Or maybe inda ocean swimmin wit da pigeons
see my world is different like dwayne wade', if it you want trouble, then bitch i want the same thang'
Old 03-12-2009, 02:57 PM
StuntUSA MOD

lol im thinking about hitting up pollo tropical for lunch
never been there before!
Old 03-12-2009, 02:58 PM
StuntUSA MOD

im spent enough time on SL for the next two weeks in one day... later lady and gentlemen.. im out
aww I'm a lady!

see you later.

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!