Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2009, 02:13 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
i always use 20w-50... i dont see any reason to run anything thinner
10-40 is what the manufacturer calls for. At least in my part of the country. It's a lot warmer down there. Maybe it's different.

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

**** is sooo f*ing boring to watch...i have no idea why i did this morning.... i was bored and though of doin it the night b4 but to tired to
Old 03-12-2009, 02:14 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

**** is sooo f*ing boring to watch...i have no idea why i did this morning.... i was bored and though of doin it the night b4 but to tired to
Hey different strokes for different folks
Old 03-12-2009, 02:14 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Bray
ill keep that in mind ... i heard about the lucas and honda trick before, i just totally forgot about it when i was at cycle gear... i swung by lookin at jackets cause its litterally down the street from my dads house in sunrise... i bought some castrol oil.. spur of the moment type ****
motorcycle specified oil?
Old 03-12-2009, 02:15 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Zuki750
What's the point of that? Get to rubbing.
ehhhhh
Old 03-12-2009, 02:16 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

i usually put too much oil on purpose

Whats up w my tires I got loot.
Old 03-12-2009, 02:18 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

10-40 is what the manufacturer calls for. At least in my part of the country. It's a lot warmer down there. Maybe it's different.
yeah if you read the manual it calls for specific oil but like zuki said we're in a colder climate so what works for you might not work as well for us when its cold out.
Old 03-12-2009, 02:18 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

ya.. it was at cycle gear.. the dude told me he was running it in his bike.. and it was the 2nd to cheapest **** they had... i plan on chaning the oil in the bike often anyway since its easy streetfightered lol..
Old 03-12-2009, 02:19 PM

well up there is understandable since it gets freezing up there. but i figure you can be a lil harder on the thicker stuff

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Hey different strokes for different folks
like to watch women squirt?
Old 03-12-2009, 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Whats up w my tires I got loot.
i was thinkin of you when bray posted, but ur never around...
i dont wanna give my last tires away!!!!!!! but i have no bike and ill get more and PLus ur NEAL.. so u can have em

PM me ur number and ill try to see if my dad will throw em in his trailor next time he is goin up so u dont have to pay anything..
Old 03-12-2009, 02:23 PM

ya.. it was at cycle gear.. the dude told me he was running it in his bike.. and it was the 2nd to cheapest **** they had... i plan on chaning the oil in the bike often anyway since its easy streetfightered lol..
just run good oil bruh...
Old 03-12-2009, 02:24 PM

3 post in a row.. lets go four FOR!

Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Dre, you need to get another bike... find some hoes and pimp their asses out or something.. when i get my bike, you get rid of yours..
Old 03-12-2009, 02:25 PM

5 in a row.. lets go for sicks!!
Old 03-12-2009, 02:25 PM
Certified

my computer here at work is slow as ****.. and stuntlife being slow doesnt help at all lol
Old 03-12-2009, 02:26 PM

Dre, you need to get another bike... find some hoes and pimp their asses out or something.. when i get my bike, you get rid of yours..

bad idea.... ill end up takin ur hoes too
Old 03-12-2009, 02:26 PM
NealFoReal

i was thinkin of you when bray posted, but ur never around...
i dont wanna give my last tires away!!!!!!! but i have no bike and ill get more and PLus ur NEAL.. so u can have em

PM me ur number and ill try to see if my dad will throw em in his trailor next time he is goin up so u dont have to pay anything..
Im on every day now when im at work. But yeah if your pops comes here Ill meet up with him where ever. And I'll throw you some guap too. No biggie. Lemme know. Ima pm you my math right now
Old 03-12-2009, 02:27 PM

like to watch women squirt?
Sure do, why, you don't?

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!