Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2009, 02:01 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-12-2009, 02:01 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

goooo
Old 03-12-2009, 02:02 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Zuki750
As in, you experienced one or never knew what it was?
experienced then my friend kept tellin people about it so then i had an idea what it is, then i decided to find what exactly it is.. & i was right
Old 03-12-2009, 02:02 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Is the bike standing straight up on is it on the kickstand?
nevermind... i didnt even check when it was off the kickstand... and it wasnt even me who noticed it.. when i put the oil in i let it sit for 5 mins then started it... after i turned it off my boy was like wheres the oil at... and i just glanced at it... even if its on the kickstand it wouldnt have any oil in it?
Old 03-12-2009, 02:03 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
experienced then my friend kept tellin people about it so then i had an idea what it is, then i decided to find what exactly it is.. & i was right
*high five*
Old 03-12-2009, 02:04 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Dre good looks on those tires again.. thanks
Old 03-12-2009, 02:05 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bray
nevermind... i didnt even check when it was off the kickstand... and it wasnt even me who noticed it.. when i put the oil in i let it sit for 5 mins then started it... after i turned it off my boy was like wheres the oil at... and i just glanced at it... even if its on the kickstand it wouldnt have any oil in it?
No it wouldn't show any if it was on the kickstand. It's all good I've accidentally put too much oil in from doing that.
Old 03-12-2009, 02:05 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

*high five*

ok i know this is a stupid *** question... i put in 4 liters of oil in the bike.. and when the bike is off the glass level thing doesnt show oil in it... is that normal?
happend to me before but i just thought well.. i put more than it needs so it must be in there.. and ran the bike..
Old 03-12-2009, 02:06 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

lalalalaalalalalalalal
Old 03-12-2009, 02:06 PM

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Nope, it won't show any on the kick stand. 4 quarts is plenty for a 929. I'm sure an F4i is the same.

Just so you know, quarts and liters aren't interchangeable units. A liter is more than a quart by a little bit.
Old 03-12-2009, 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
No it wouldn't show any if it was on the kickstand. It's all good I've accidentally put too much oil in from doing that.
i usually put too much oil on purpose

Dre good looks on those tires again.. thanks

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
lalalalaalalalalalalal
Did you just check your oil?
Certified

happend to me before but i just thought well.. i put more than it needs so it must be in there.. and ran the bike..
same thing i did.. i just poured the whole thing in , i bought one of those 4 litre jugs from cycle gear
Old 03-12-2009, 02:08 PM
Certified

Nope, it won't show any on the kick stand. 4 quarts is plenty for a 929. I'm sure an F4i is the same.

Just so you know, quarts and liters aren't interchangeable units. A liter is more than a quart by a little bit.
bah i meant quarts lol
Old 03-12-2009, 02:09 PM

yea bray just put 4quarts...

everyone down here does 3quarts of honda oil or motul 5100 and 1 quart of lucas which is suppose to be the ****.. i just did a gallon of honda oil cause i never got around to the lucas but i had intentions.. Its the thought that counts
Old 03-12-2009, 02:10 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Did you just check your oil?
no, just watching it
Old 03-12-2009, 02:10 PM

I just run Mobil 5000 10-40. Seems to work fine but I change it every 1000 or so and my bike never gets wheelied or anything.
Old 03-12-2009, 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
no, just watching it
What's the point of that? Get to rubbing.
Old 03-12-2009, 02:11 PM

i always use 20w-50... i dont see any reason to run anything thinner
Old 03-12-2009, 02:12 PM
Certified

yea bray just put 4quarts...

everyone down here does 3quarts of honda oil or motul 5100 and 1 quart of lucas which is suppose to be the ****.. i just did a gallon of honda oil cause i never got around to the lucas but i had intentions.. Its the thought that counts
ill keep that in mind ... i heard about the lucas and honda trick before, i just totally forgot about it when i was at cycle gear... i swung by lookin at jackets cause its litterally down the street from my dads house in sunrise... i bought some castrol oil.. spur of the moment type ****

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!