Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2009, 12:27 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Juca
this is the last ****,here you can see how we killing the pigs,this video isnt in croatia,but we have same tactic.
can't see youtube at work... thank god.

growing up in honduras, i used to go to my grandfather's farm some times. one day i saw a bunch of old men dragging a fat *** pig who was squealing like it knew what was gonna happen. they put the pig on this big cement block with it's head over the side. then, they held the pig down and one guy lifted a machete and with one swing cut the pig's head off. my grandmother saved the blood pouring out of the body in a bucket for some reason. then they cooked the pig and ate it. i think i was around 3 or 4 when that took place. i've never forgotten it.
Old 03-12-2009, 12:28 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-12-2009, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
I should put that down as my sig. I always type backwards on short words and it don't help I can't spell...
you have my permission, lol
Old 03-12-2009, 12:31 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Trachito
i wish i could be at home today.

its funny how u guys remember that ****, yet i'd forgotten about it. it even took a minute to figure out what Miguel was talking about when he said that was me, lol.
not with chronic pain you don't

i swear my job is so sweet to deal with me thru all of this. i was out for 10 weeks, then i've called in two times since being back (8 weeks now, is that alot?). and i have two vacation days coming up.
Old 03-12-2009, 12:34 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Ranked #10,479 of 15,770 drivers.

when should i refuel my truck? when its 50% full, or less?
Old 03-12-2009, 12:37 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

can't see youtube at work... thank god.

growing up in honduras, i used to go to my grandfather's farm some times. one day i saw a bunch of old men dragging a fat *** pig who was squealing like it knew what was gonna happen. they put the pig on this big cement block with it's head over the side. then, they held the pig down and one guy lifted a machete and with one swing cut the pig's head off. my grandmother saved the blood pouring out of the body in a bucket for some reason. then they cooked the pig and ate it. i think i was around 3 or 4 when that took place. i've never forgotten it.
here few people dragging the pig and one man must hit it with big mallet,and then pigy pigy is down then guy must take a knife and cut pig's neck and job is finished
Old 03-12-2009, 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
not with chronic pain you don't

i swear my job is so sweet to deal with me thru all of this. i was out for 10 weeks, then i've called in two times since being back (8 weeks now, is that alot?). and i have two vacation days coming up.
is it a gov't job?
here few people dragging the pig and one man must hit it with big mallet,and then pigy pigy is down then guy must take a knife and cut pig's neck and job is finished
i rather the machete. it's quicker and cleaner than a tiny *** knife
Old 03-12-2009, 12:41 PM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

and yes chito you need that pig's blood for this i dont know how to spell it,but we call it "kulen" that is some kind of sosage. and you need blood to made it.

Old 03-12-2009, 12:42 PM

we like our old traditional way
Old 03-12-2009, 12:43 PM
StuntUSA MOD

is it a gov't job?

nope. my company is a non-profit. maybe that's why?
Old 03-12-2009, 12:49 PM
StuntUSA MOD

whats the cb channel for par?
Old 03-12-2009, 12:49 PM

nope. my company is a non-profit. maybe that's why?
lucky to be working for a place that takes care of its employees
Old 03-12-2009, 12:50 PM

just lost my ******* appetite.
Old 03-12-2009, 12:51 PM
StuntUSA MOD

lucky to be working for a place that takes care of its employees
I know. I love my company. I'm just worried their patience will get thin. I had it happen with my other employer when I had my first surgery, and I only missed 3 weeks of work then!
Old 03-12-2009, 12:52 PM

just lost my ******* appetite.
how?
Old 03-12-2009, 12:52 PM

I know. I love my company. I'm just worried their patience will get thin. I had it happen with my other employer when I had my first surgery, and I only missed 3 weeks of work then!
better work three times as hard when ur at work.
Old 03-12-2009, 12:53 PM

how?
not feeling too good right now. might go for a walk or a ride on my bike.
Old 03-12-2009, 12:54 PM
StuntUSA MOD

better work three times as hard when ur at work.
I do! I've added more three more projects than I usually have this time of year. I eat my lunch at my desk and work during my break.
Old 03-12-2009, 12:54 PM

not feeling too good right now. might go for a walk or a ride on my bike.
just take some fresh air and you will be fine
Old 03-12-2009, 12:56 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

lunch time.

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!