Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2009, 10:07 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
****** stomach hurts
You use that icon more then anyone. If you really did that your head would be pretty sore too.
Old 03-12-2009, 10:08 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-12-2009, 10:10 AM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

i'm on par now
Old 03-12-2009, 10:11 AM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

do i buy the peterbuilt or themack titan?
Old 03-12-2009, 10:11 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Juca
take some acid from car battery it will help.
****** foreigners lol
Old 03-12-2009, 10:12 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
take loans out and buy the most expensive truk you could buy Its only play money and having a better truk will help you in the long run.

take loans out and buy the most expensive truk you could buy Its only play money and having a better truk will help you in the long run.
What he said.
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
You use that icon more then anyone. If you really did that your head would be pretty sore too.
Im an angry person for the past 2 years so yeah I do use that a lot
Old 03-12-2009, 10:14 AM

Im an angry person for the past 2 years so yeah I do use that a lot

I'd be angry too if I had a bracelet around my ankle.
Old 03-12-2009, 10:15 AM
NealFoReal

#'s are way off IMO

Don't Smoke Cigarettes or Drink Alcohol

In 2006, the average American spent $456 a year on alcoholic beverages and $330 on tobacco. Together, that's $22,794 you'll spend on unnecessary items from age 21 to 50. If you really need that drink, consider buying a bottle of wine for $10, which equals about $2.50 a glass, compared to the average $7 at the bar.
I was spending $80+ a week on smokes.
Old 03-12-2009, 10:16 AM
NealFoReal

I'd be angry too if I had a bracelet around my ankle.
I dont got the bracelet but I feel like I do sometimes
Old 03-12-2009, 10:16 AM

#'s are way off IMO
I was spending $80+ a week on smokes.
I spend well over that on drinks at the bar.
Old 03-12-2009, 10:19 AM
NealFoReal

I spend well over that on drinks at the bar.
Yeah I dont know where they got their #'s from but maybe as an average for all americans i still think even then its waaaaaaay off lol.
Old 03-12-2009, 10:21 AM

Yeah I dont know where they got their #'s from but maybe as an average for all americans i still think even then its waaaaaaay off lol.
Yeah probably an average casue you have to take into consideration all the people that never got out and buy drinks.
Old 03-12-2009, 10:22 AM
StuntUSA MOD

i am driving to melbourne i think
Old 03-12-2009, 10:23 AM

i am driving to melbourne i think
Sweet don't drive over 10 fp's
Old 03-12-2009, 10:23 AM
StuntUSA MOD

Your cargo of General Merchandise is attached to your truck and is ready for delivery to Melbourne, Australia.

does that mean i am driving?
Old 03-12-2009, 10:24 AM
StuntUSA MOD

Sweet don't drive over 10 fp's
fp????
Old 03-12-2009, 10:25 AM

Your cargo of General Merchandise is attached to your truck and is ready for delivery to Melbourne, Australia.

does that mean i am driving?
You should of selected cargo that pays more per mile then GM.
Old 03-12-2009, 10:25 AM

fp????
Fatigue points.

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!