Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2009, 12:34 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

just got the eyes of one of the fine ones lol. eeeeyayuuuuh
Old 03-12-2009, 12:35 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-12-2009, 12:36 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

I just had a thought about the guy that's harassing OMR......
Old 03-12-2009, 12:38 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
I don't think them **** at the DMV would shovel of the testing area and stand outside long enough to let you
hahahhaa I just had to take the written because I was out
of MN for more than a year...
Old 03-12-2009, 12:39 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by Trachito
just got the eyes of one of the fine ones lol. eeeeyayuuuuh
see If you had WHEELIE with "ALL THIS" we could have had them...
Old 03-12-2009, 12:41 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

lol fat girl thinks shes the baddest bitch here lol. she bendin over in her skirt and errthand
Old 03-12-2009, 12:42 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by Trachito
lol fat girl thinks shes the baddest bitch here lol. she bendin over in her skirt and errthand
Please stop I don't want to hear that... OH and tell
her you don't want to see that...
Old 03-12-2009, 12:44 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

I wonder what I should do tomorrow??

If I do the same as today... It will be nothing....lol
Old 03-12-2009, 12:51 AM
Stunt Lifes Biggest Hater

Cworley is a decent person

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-12-2009, 12:51 AM
Administrators

I wonder what I should do tomorrow??

If I do the same as today... It will be nothing....lol
watch Day time tv and take a few naps...
Old 03-12-2009, 12:52 AM

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
watch Day time tv and take a few naps...
I'll try the nap thing but the day time t.v. hell NO!!!!
Old 03-12-2009, 12:53 AM
Administrators

I'll try the nap thing but the day time t.v. hell NO!!!!
I went for a drive after I got the license just so I didn't have to watch
that ****...
Old 03-12-2009, 12:56 AM

I went for a drive after I got the license just so I didn't have to watch
that ****...
I went to the bank today. AND the gas station
Old 03-12-2009, 12:59 AM

Its a niiiiice warm 0* out....

I need to crank up the a.c.
Old 03-12-2009, 01:00 AM
Administrators

I went to the bank today. AND the gas station
Might have to hit happy hour tomorrow/today..
Old 03-12-2009, 01:01 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

hey hey ladies
Old 03-12-2009, 01:01 AM
Administrators

Its a niiiiice warm 0* out....

I need to crank up the a.c.
Thats **** was in the - this morning...
Old 03-12-2009, 01:02 AM

Might have to hit happy hour tomorrow/today..
Why not its not like we have jobs to worry about
Old 03-12-2009, 01:02 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by burnoutnut
hey hey ladies
G'day mate...
Old 03-12-2009, 01:03 AM
Administrators

Why not its not like we have jobs to worry about
I'll give ya a call..

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!