Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2009, 08:49 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by jrider
hey mike i need a new truck my ***** top speed is 52 miles and hour and its pissing me off
how much money do you have?
Old 03-11-2009, 08:53 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
I'm pretty glad I didn't win this thing

that guy doesnt seem all too excited either
Old 03-11-2009, 08:54 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-11-2009, 08:54 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Juca
yup at my village winters are much much colder then in my city cuz that **** is 40 km from the sea,but in my citi here at the sea,winter is full of rain,and it isnt too cold,and same **** with summer at my village summer is ******* hot same,but in my city is hot but you have sea,and you can have fun,but at village you can go at the river but its tooooooo cold. and here in city you can sleep naked at the summer but in village you cant cuz its cold when the sun goes down.
i live by the sea too, and have the same good weather effect
Old 03-11-2009, 08:56 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
that guy doesnt seem all too excited either
Thats cuz now hes done building it he has to spend time with the
wife...
Old 03-11-2009, 08:58 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
Thats cuz now hes done building it he has to spend time with the
wife...
he won it in a contest on trukz, he didnt build it
Old 03-11-2009, 09:00 PM
Administrators

Thats where I seen that...

wonder if it works or if its just a statue??
Old 03-11-2009, 09:00 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

what the **** would you do with it after you had it though

mike you are going on the Hollywood ride correct
Old 03-11-2009, 09:02 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by Suicidl
<--- Would make #5 come alive...
Old 03-11-2009, 09:04 PM
Administrators

Some dick head bought my upper Triple...

now I have to wait to get one... UUUUGGGGHHHH
Old 03-11-2009, 09:05 PM
bp chaser

mike you are going on the Hollywood ride correct
Yup. Dont bring your license plate. If youve ever been to streetfighterz ROC, its like that except through the worst, and best hoods of nyc.
Old 03-11-2009, 09:07 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
Thats where I seen that...

wonder if it works or if its just a statue??
its a statue made of junk stuff that the artist found on the side of the road
Old 03-11-2009, 09:09 PM
bp chaser

call the scrap metal guy to come pick it up and give you a hundred bucks
Old 03-11-2009, 09:09 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Yup. Dont bring your license plate. If youve ever been to streetfighterz ROC, its like that except through the worst, and best hoods of nyc.
it will not be on the bike then
Old 03-11-2009, 09:15 PM
Administrators

call the scrap metal guy to come pick it up and give you a hundred bucks
ahahahhaha
Old 03-11-2009, 09:19 PM
bp chaser

PAR Trucking
1 Day: Income $42,063.02

The day we failed the contract, our income was still in the positive by 8 grand
Old 03-11-2009, 09:22 PM
bp chaser

and there are a lot more 'bikerboyz' if u know what i mean. Youve seen the grammar from some of the random idiots from nyc on here.
Old 03-11-2009, 09:31 PM
Administrators

PAR Trucking
1 Day: Income $42,063.02

The day we failed the contract, our income was still in the positive by 8 grand
Think we can make this contract.????

when does cargo change?? Tonight??
Old 03-11-2009, 09:34 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by mikec600rr
i am looking for a sub frame cage does anyone know how to get in contact with omr if so let me know thanks
you pretty much just say his name on here, and then he finds you .
Old 03-11-2009, 09:34 PM
Administrators

and there are a lot more 'bikerboyz' if u know what i mean. Youve seen the grammar from some of the random idiots from nyc on here.
Fine I won't show up then...

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!