Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2009, 07:36 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-11-2009, 07:36 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bray
i would never keep that thing near my house... that **** would freak me the **** out if i went to take a **** at like 4 am in the morning
I wonder how much it's worth.
Old 03-11-2009, 07:40 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
I'm pretty glad I didn't win this thing

That would be the ****..

Home security
Old 03-11-2009, 07:40 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
I see your caves in the background...

Looks like a cool place... does it get hot there???
yup at my village winters are much much colder then in my city cuz that **** is 40 km from the sea,but in my citi here at the sea,winter is full of rain,and it isnt too cold,and same **** with summer at my village summer is ******* hot same,but in my city is hot but you have sea,and you can have fun,but at village you can go at the river but its tooooooo cold. and here in city you can sleep naked at the summer but in village you cant cuz its cold when the sun goes down.
Old 03-11-2009, 07:43 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

and that guy has waaaaayyy to much time on his hands...
Old 03-11-2009, 07:45 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by Juca
yup at my village winters are much much colder then in my city cuz that **** is 40 km from the sea,but in my citi here at the sea,winter is full of rain,and it isnt too cold,and same **** with summer at my village summer is ******* hot same,but in my city is hot but you have sea,and you can have fun,but at village you can go at the river but its tooooooo cold. and here in city you can sleep naked at the summer but in village you cant cuz its cold when the sun goes down.
Kinda sounds like here (its always to hot or too cold)
Old 03-11-2009, 07:50 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

So roger you seem like you enjoy it a little to much. i looked back and seen you ask everyone did you see the drama from last night. you know you do not want it to stop
Old 03-11-2009, 07:51 PM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Kinda sounds like here (its always to hot or too cold)
the reason for that is becouse all you can see around my village is huuuugee field and few mountains at the end

Sinj is the center of an area known as Cetinska krajina, a group of settlements situated on a fertile karstic field (Sinjsko polje) through which the river Cetina passes. Sinj lies between four mountains: Svilaja, Dinara, Kamešnica and Visoka. Those mountains give Sinj its specific submediterranean climate (hotter summers and colder winters).
Old 03-11-2009, 07:52 PM

MMMM warm cookies
Old 03-11-2009, 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by Suicidl
So roger you seem like you enjoy it a little to much. i looked back and seen you ask everyone did you see the drama from last night. you know you do not want it to stop
which drama? here at sl or? g2bmt
Old 03-11-2009, 07:53 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by Juca
the reason for that is becouse all you can see around my village is huuuugee field and few mountains at the end

Sinj is the center of an area known as Cetinska krajina, a group of settlements situated on a fertile karstic field (Sinjsko polje) through which the river Cetina passes. Sinj lies between four mountains: Svilaja, Dinara, Kamešnica and Visoka. Those mountains give Sinj its specific submediterranean climate (hotter summers and colder winters).
makes sence.. How big is Croatia.???
Old 03-11-2009, 07:57 PM

makes sence.. How big is Croatia.???
small hard to find croatia at the chart of europe

Area - Total56,542 km2 (126th)
21,831 sq mi - Water (%)0.2

Population - 2008 estimate4,491,543[1] (114th) - 2001 census4,437,460 - Density81/km2 (115th)
208/sq mi
Old 03-11-2009, 07:57 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

i ******* hate working.... i wish i could just hit the lotto... i'd make that **** last the rest of my life...
Old 03-11-2009, 07:59 PM

i ******* hate working.... i wish i could just hit the lotto... i'd make that **** last the rest of my life...
You and everyone else.
Old 03-11-2009, 08:00 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

i know i know ... im just tired as **** and dont feel like being here lol
Old 03-11-2009, 08:01 PM
Certified

i'd rather be home fighting with my front wheel spacer... that thing is almost worst than a girlfriend...
Old 03-11-2009, 08:05 PM

i'd rather be home fighting with my front wheel spacer... that thing is almost worst than a girlfriend...
Haha Chito pawned off his old beat up chick on you.
Old 03-11-2009, 08:07 PM
Certified

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Haha Chito pawned off his old beat up chick on you.
pretty much....
Old 03-11-2009, 08:08 PM
Certified

shes actually not that beat anymore... shes actually decent now... i bought a lot of **** for it
Old 03-11-2009, 08:11 PM
Administrators

I'd rather be

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!