Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2009, 06:59 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-11-2009, 07:02 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Juca
did you finished frame coat? and you will go with hornet fi?
Yup Just have to send it in to get done... and yup going with the
919 Hornet motor..
Old 03-11-2009, 07:02 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-11-2009, 07:03 PM
Administrators

Looks like that here right now too...
Old 03-11-2009, 07:04 PM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
Yup Just have to send it in to get done... and yup going with the
919 Hornet motor..
can you fit some drag racing motor? fi 919 will be ******* beast
Old 03-11-2009, 07:09 PM
Administrators

can you fit some drag racing motor? fi 919 will be ******* beast
The motor that was in my last 900 was a race motor.. reverse
shift pattern...

I can't wait to do the FI conversion
Old 03-11-2009, 07:14 PM

Looks like that here right now too...
i took that shoot before one month at 2000 m at the mountain,atm weather here is wind SE 5-6 m/s with combination of air waves and SC clouds
Old 03-11-2009, 07:18 PM
Administrators

i took that shoot before one month at 2000 m at the mountain,atm weather here is wind SE 5-6 m/s with combination of air waves and SC clouds
This is our cabin a couple months ago..
Name:  GetAttachmentaspx2.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  31.9 KB

and this is what it looked like driving there....

and this is my house before we left...
Old 03-11-2009, 07:21 PM
Administrators

OH and that 1st photo the Roof starts at 12' tall
Old 03-11-2009, 07:22 PM

This is our cabin a couple months ago..

and this is what it looked like driving there....

and this is my house before we left...
**** that was a real snow,here we can get it we can get snow dust,at my willage snow is lil biger then here in my city,but still not even close to that snow on the pics,i wish that i can jump from the roof in that snow
Old 03-11-2009, 07:26 PM
Administrators

**** that was a real snow,here we can get it we can get snow dust,at my willage snow is lil biger then here in my city,but still not even close to that snow on the pics,i wish that i can jump from the roof in that snow
I was thinkin of doing that.. ya we can get alot
of snow.. but then there is a -30 - -40deg F. to go with that..
Old 03-11-2009, 07:27 PM
Administrators

Here is the side of the cabin..

Name:  GetAttachmentaspx3.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  30.3 KB
Old 03-11-2009, 07:28 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Had sex after dinner now my bitch is making me some sugar cookies
Old 03-11-2009, 07:29 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Had sex after dinner now my bitch is making me some sugar cookies
NNoooooiiiiiiccceee
Old 03-11-2009, 07:30 PM

this was the last snow at my village it was before two weeks

Old 03-11-2009, 07:31 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

No it's not.
Old 03-11-2009, 07:32 PM
Administrators

I see your caves in the background...

Looks like a cool place... does it get hot there???
Old 03-11-2009, 07:34 PM

I'm pretty glad I didn't win this thing

Old 03-11-2009, 07:35 PM

No it's not.
oky it isnt.
Old 03-11-2009, 07:35 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

I'm pretty glad I didn't win this thing

i would never keep that thing near my house... that **** would freak me the **** out if i went to take a **** at like 4 am in the morning

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!