Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2009, 04:05 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
I just got this one...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=260344107746

I know that one wont fit your bike but he sells ones that do....

It looks to be the same quality as the per-tec I have on the other bike...still have not put it on yet thoo.....
lemme know when you put that on coz i want one.
Old 03-11-2009, 04:06 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
guess its just a florida thing, when people want something they ask if they can hold it or i can had that, doesnt make much sense to me either.
Its a getto thing.... They say that up here in the hood too.....

Can I axe you a questin?? Will ya let me hold a few in's for ya bro???
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
I have one and it works fine.

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
guess its just a florida thing, when people want something they ask if they can hold it or i can had that, doesnt make much sense to me either.
its okay. i got you.

so...what do you like to do for fun? stunt perhaps?
Old 03-11-2009, 04:07 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

good evening.
Old 03-11-2009, 04:08 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

i say "call me with your number". then i call them back in front of me so i know its real.
Old 03-11-2009, 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by Juca
good evening.
good afternoon.
Old 03-11-2009, 04:09 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by jrider
yo is neal in here
Old 03-11-2009, 04:10 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie

now help me find a brembo.
done....

http://www.sportbikesolutions.com/in...brembo_mcs.htm

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

well re-read the first sentence before you send it out to anyone else....your way and my way....

your way sounds like you do not understand English all that well
Yeah I kind of typed it up too fast. It probably got sent to a bunch of guys that don't understand English that well anyway lol

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
goooooooooooooooooooooooood morning

geez!
whats up, buddy?

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
start with *** drags. you can get away from the bike easily. then work your way up. thats what i did and thats the only thing that helped me Your bike will take some big hits tho - at least mine did coz it'd be up at 12 with no one holding it since im stumbling off the back lol.
yah, i was thinking of doing that. i've always tried standups but going over the handlebars is too easy when i bring'er down.
AFRO MARKET hahahahahahahaha...

i'm adding that to my dictionary.
i got in trouble at rr.net for using that word, lol
i don't do tats because they're too permanent. i can't commit.
noncommittal is good
no thanks...i heard some horrifying stories about piercings gone wrong and destroyed nerve endings. if i did have sex, i'd need all the feeling i could get dude.
i messed with a girl that had her **** pierced. she would *** like crazy and hard too.
NealFoReal

hahahahaha....nah, i'm a goddess.

now help me find a brembo.
r1/r6 master or actual brembo?
Old 03-11-2009, 04:11 PM
NealFoReal

its okay. i got you.

so...what do you like to do for fun? stunt perhaps?
stuntlife love connections - awwwwwwww
Old 03-11-2009, 04:12 PM
NealFoReal

all caught up. i hope theres no class tonight.
Old 03-11-2009, 04:13 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

I know right
Old 03-11-2009, 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by Trachito
i got in trouble at rr.net for using that word, lol

noncommittal is good

i messed with a girl that had her **** pierced. she would *** like crazy and hard too.
rr.net is gay.

noncommittal is just as bad as clingy.

are you sure she wasn't faking it?

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

i say "call me with your number". then i call them back in front of me so i know its real.
u actually pick up on guys?

there's no love connection unless i'm hitting it.
Old 03-11-2009, 04:15 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

hahahaha where the park at cant find no park= looking for a parking spot i guess here when i thought he was looking for the park.
Old 03-11-2009, 04:16 PM

=Dirty Jerzey Alie;3832009
are you sure she wasn't faking it?
Girls don't fake it with Cheito

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!