Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2009, 03:35 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

This is Afro-market at its finest....
Name:  100_0674.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  100.3 KB

All the extra fake bolts make it look like ****....

I want that thing off my bike...but I dont want to spend the $$...What was the idiot thinking who bought it??? (that cap)
Old 03-11-2009, 03:36 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
or in alternative how about the 16 yr old that runs out gets a stupid tramp stamp and then stretches it out when she gets a muffintop?

Exactly lol
Old 03-11-2009, 03:36 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-11-2009, 03:37 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

are u sure u weren't split windows with stuntride?
yep this is the only one open and has been for a bit....
Old 03-11-2009, 03:38 PM

dude, maybe the girl didn't wash. hahahahaha.

It's been more then one girl. And I with one before and after. If you put metal in any part of your body it makes it have a different sent. Take one of your earrings out right now and smell it I bet you money it stinks.
Old 03-11-2009, 03:42 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

yo is neal in here
Old 03-11-2009, 03:42 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
It's been more then one girl. And I with one before and after. If you put metal in any part of your body it makes it have a different sent. Take one of your earrings out right now and smell it I bet you money it stinks.
I had 8 gauge hoops in my ears and they ******* wreaked.
Old 03-11-2009, 03:49 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

dude, maybe the girl didn't wash. hahahahaha.

that sucks, i'd go get my money back and kick someone in the knee.

btw....ur young.

i like that in a guy.
i can hold your phone numba? how young do you like them.
Old 03-11-2009, 03:51 PM

Hi there I'm your HR with your company PAR trucking. I'm just letting you know that our company is bidding on contracts is Australia. We actually have one a good paying one. If you ever ask your self why do I pay all this money to my company and they never do anything for me, then here is your answer. We have a contract that's paying $1.99 a mile. I'm sure you're not getting that where ever your driving now. So sell your truck and fly over to Broome Australia and make some real money. Message me if you have any questions with anything and I'll be happy to help. Good day from PAR trucking.
Old 03-11-2009, 03:52 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Hi there I'm your HR with your company PAR trucking. I'm just letting you know that our company is bidding on contracts is Australia. We actually have one a good paying one. If you ever ask your self why do I pay all this money to my company and they never do anything for me, then here is your answer. We have a contract that's paying $1.99 a mile. I'm sure you're not getting that where ever your driving now. So sell your truck and fly over to Broome Australia and make some real money. Message me if you have any questions with anything and I'll be happy to help. Good day from PAR trucking.
How many people are getting that? Do the people on other continents actually drive?
Old 03-11-2009, 03:55 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

i'm not wearing earrings but i wash my tummy ring every day so i know it dun smell.
Old 03-11-2009, 03:55 PM

Hi there I'm an H.R. guy from PAR trucking. I'm just letting you know that our company is bidding on contracts is Australia. We actually have one a good paying one. If you ever ask your self why do I pay all this money to my company and they never do anything for me, then here is your answer. We have a contract that's paying $1.99 a mile for 20 tons - $3.99 a mile for 61 tons. I'm sure you're not getting that where ever your driving now. So sell your truck and fly over to Broome Australia and make some real money. Message me if you have any questions with anything and I'll be happy to help. Good day from PAR trucking.
^^^ edited
Old 03-11-2009, 03:56 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
i can hold your phone numba? how young do you like them.
u want to hold it? sure. oh, i'm not a pedophile if that's what ur asking.
Old 03-11-2009, 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by Zuki750
How many people are getting that? Do the people on other continents actually drive?
Really only like 3 or 4

Originally Posted by jrider
yo is neal in here
no he's not...he left for a minute.

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
^^^ edited
Thanks but I already sent it and I don't think anyone I sent it to can haul more the 40k
Old 03-11-2009, 03:58 PM

i'm not wearing earrings but i wash my tummy ring every day so i know it dun smell.
You are a god.
Old 03-11-2009, 04:03 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

u want to hold it? sure. oh, i'm not a pedophile if that's what ur asking.

guess its just a florida thing, when people want something they ask if they can hold it or i can had that, doesnt make much sense to me either.
Old 03-11-2009, 04:03 PM

Thanks but I already sent it and I don't think anyone I sent it to can haul more the 40k
well re-read the first sentence before you send it out to anyone else....your way and my way....

your way sounds like you do not understand English all that well
Old 03-11-2009, 04:05 PM

You are a god.
hahahahaha....nah, i'm a goddess.

now help me find a brembo.

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!