Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2009, 08:34 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-11-2009, 08:34 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MikeM
sup *****
Makin waffles
Old 03-11-2009, 08:37 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

no milfs, hot teachers, or anything good at school today
Old 03-11-2009, 08:39 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Maybe you could have had fun with that one.
what? shooting her down or bangin her? forget it, i'm done with fatties.
Old 03-11-2009, 08:40 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

well.... off to ****, shower, and head off to work.
Old 03-11-2009, 08:44 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

blahhhh
Old 03-11-2009, 08:47 AM
Professional Work Avoider

GSXR Carlos will become famous soon enoughGSXR Carlos will become famous soon enough

i hate work, can't truk, most of stuntlife gets stuck in the "offensive words" filter and i get banned, just wish things would warm up in the uk so i can ride
Old 03-11-2009, 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by Trachito
what? shooting her down or bangin her? forget it, i'm done with fatties.
Banging her, how big was she?
Old 03-11-2009, 08:57 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by GSXR Carlos
i hate work, can't truk, most of stuntlife gets stuck in the "offensive words" filter and i get banned, just wish things would warm up in the uk so i can ride
look for a new job man
Old 03-11-2009, 09:02 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by GSXR Carlos
should be warm soon, right
Old 03-11-2009, 09:29 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

no milfs, hot teachers, or anything good at school today
You should see my kids kindergarten teacher....

its her 1st year on the job and lets just say if she was working at a high school all the boy's would be trying to get some
Old 03-11-2009, 09:33 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
You should see my kids kindergarten teacher....

its her 1st year on the job and lets just say if she was working at a high school all the boy's would be trying to get some
my schools full of those. ok not full, but more than 3 or 4 lol. the hottest and skankiest one is a K teacher who looks to be about 20 yrs old. when she has bus duty in the morning, it pretty much makes my day. until i get to work
Old 03-11-2009, 09:37 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

my schools full of those. ok not full, but more than 3 or 4 lol. the hottest and skankiest one is a K teacher who looks to be about 20 yrs old. when she has bus duty in the morning, it pretty much makes my day. until i get to work
I just wonder why when I was in school all the teachers looked to be about 80 and deformed.... now days our kids get a bit of eye candy...
Old 03-11-2009, 09:41 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
I just wonder why when I was in school all the teachers looked to be about 80 and deformed.... now days our kids get a bit of eye candy...
I had a couple hot teachers in high school. And one in jr high
Old 03-11-2009, 09:52 AM

Well I did have a good looking teacher in high school 1 year...
Old 03-11-2009, 09:53 AM

Mike we are old...we are talking about Hot teachers because of our kid's teachers...lol
Old 03-11-2009, 09:53 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Old *****
Old 03-11-2009, 09:54 AM
NealFoReal

Me, my brother & one of my homies from private school fucked and fucked around with my 10th grade spanish teacher lol. My boy and brother fucked her. Thats when I started getting high so when I went to **** her I couldnt stay hard with the condom on coz I was wasted lol She made fun of me in class after that - would say **** like Neal you look tired - whats the matter you couldnt get up this morning And this was before the phenomenon (sp) of kids ******* their teachers. i coulda got rich - it was a private school in Port Washington

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 03-11-2009 at 10:09 AM.
Old 03-11-2009, 10:03 AM

You have completed your route to Sydney on time. You collected $7,138.46 of which P.A.R. Trucking collected $2,569.85 from that total to leave you with a total collection of $4,568.62. Your driver rating is now 40.57. You may start a new route at this time or view your driver profile for more details.
Old 03-11-2009, 10:12 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Niner and I are back in Broome waiting for a second load.

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!