Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2009, 03:27 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

im going out for a smoke i will come back and read the hate spewing from ***** in a few minutes
Old 03-11-2009, 03:27 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
Nags doesn't OWN stuntlife. And if it wasnt for Rogers advice in more then HALF the "how to" threads stuntlife would be NOTHING BUT hating. No one would stick around since it's alot of the newbs who post them.

Im sure thomas wouldnt expect a FREE subcage cause he lets roger post **** over at SR...
but he does have a lot of say what goes on here and one call or email to the site owner and this thread is gone. roger knows that. you have been here since 04 you should know that this place was still doing fine then
Old 03-11-2009, 03:28 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Cworley
O my goodness! nags is sending suicil LOL'S!!!
we all know each other we live in the same state i have been riding with nags for years.
Old 03-11-2009, 03:29 AM
Stunt Lifes Biggest Hater

Cworley is a decent person

Originally Posted by Suicidl
but he does have a lot of say what goes on here and one call or email to the site owner and this thread is gone. roger knows that. you have been here since 04 you should know that this place was still doing fine then

Relationship to the price of tea in china is?
Old 03-11-2009, 03:30 AM

we all know each other we live in the same state i have been riding with nags for years.

duplicate same reply as post from below. just cause you ride with em don't mean anything... i ride with 2 guys i think are morons....... your not nags moron are you?
Old 03-11-2009, 03:31 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

what i was referring to is that all Roger would have to do is contact the company owner and show them what he puts back into the site

and im sure 90% of the members on here would back him 100%
Old 03-11-2009, 03:32 AM

Originally Posted by strictlystunt
what i was referring to is that all roger would have to do is contact the company owner and show them what he puts back into the site

+1
Old 03-11-2009, 03:33 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by Cworley
duplicate same reply as post from below. just cause you ride with em don't mean anything... i ride with 2 guys i think are morons....... your not nags moron are you?
i think it is funny how rogers ban of groupies run to help him thats what is funny to me. 90% of you have never meet him
Old 03-11-2009, 03:33 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

come guys lets stunt and makes pic/svids
Old 03-11-2009, 03:34 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

what i was referring to is that all Roger would have to do is contact the company owner and show them what he puts back into the site

the company that owns this site cares about 1 thing and that is money.
Old 03-11-2009, 03:35 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

i am done for tonight later
Old 03-11-2009, 03:36 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

i think it is funny how rogers ban of groupies run to help him thats what is funny to me. 90% of you have never meet him
roger has helped me out on more occasions then i can remember...

Are you telling me that if i met him in person i would think he's a piece of ****?
Old 03-11-2009, 03:38 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

you dont have to meet someone in order to work out what type of person someone is
Old 03-11-2009, 03:39 AM
Group Moderator

the company that owns this site cares about 1 thing and that is money.
so they're corporate idiots.... not some guy with a server in his basement that actually pays attention to the site.

That'll be hard to get around.............
Old 03-11-2009, 03:39 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

***** wont call me or answer my calls to him because he knows how stupid he will sound explaining out loud why he is doing what he is doing ....it's either hate or insecurity .
Old 03-11-2009, 03:40 AM

roger has helped me out on more occasions then i can remember...

Are you telling me that if i met him in person i would think he's a piece of ****?

I'm first hand, i went from no whoolies to workin my way up. and 95% of my advice came from roger. and the other 5% wheelie lol. are you saying he's like a jackal hyde thing.... kick *** online and suck *** offline? i just dont' see where your coming from..... it's like trying to convince a bananna that yellow is out of style.
Old 03-11-2009, 03:42 AM
also known as OMR

just so you guys know ***** is trying to start **** between me and nags because ***** is a **** talker who likes to start trouble , me and nags ride together all the time and there is no drama contrary to *****'s bullshit posts
Old 03-11-2009, 03:45 AM

Make me up a shirt and send it to me I'll rock the **** out of that ****

OMR GROUPIES

I wear about a 3xl BTW
Old 03-11-2009, 03:46 AM
Group Moderator

you look like an idiot postin all this **** *****... and the way your doing it.

take it for what it's worth but thats coming from someone that has looked up to you as a rider for a long long time.

Do you teach your children that it's FUNNY to watch friends help eachother or stand up for one another?
Old 03-11-2009, 03:47 AM
also known as OMR

calling you guys groupies is just ****** way of trying to get you guys not to post in my defense because he doesn't like it when some one makes him look bad on stuntlife but he makes him self look bad

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!