Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2009, 03:08 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Cworley
hmmmm....... need to make a why suicl is a *** thread. anyone wanna participate?
i will
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
just doesn't make sense to me.
***** is a hater in the truest sense of the word , he wants to get me kicked off this site which is my main source of income because he hates to see any one do good in this sport , it's either that or because i made a joke about his job there is no other reason for him to be acting the way he is acting.....

keep in mind he has been trashing me and my subcages for years and saying he was just kidding ..

Last edited by old man roger; 03-11-2009 at 03:10 AM.
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-11-2009, 03:09 AM
Stunt Lifes Biggest Hater

Cworley is a decent person

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
dont put gas on the fire...

Yes sir. Just being a dick to roger after he's gave me so much help kinda pissed me off.
Old 03-11-2009, 03:12 AM

Originally Posted by old man roger
***** is a hater in the truest sense of the word , he wants to get me kicked off this site which is my main source of income because he hates to see any one do good in this sport , it's either that or because i made a joke about his job there is no other reason for him to be acting the way he is acting.....

keep in mind he has been trashing me and my subcages for years and saying he was just kidding ..

So to sum it up, He can dish it out but can't take it. And when it's thrown back at him his panites get in a wad?
Old 03-11-2009, 03:12 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

OMR SUBCAGES ARE FUCKEN WICKED

and that is that
Old 03-11-2009, 03:14 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

***** is a hater in the truest sense of the word , he wants to get me kicked off this site which is my main source of income because he hates to see any do good in this sport , it's either that or because i made a joke about his job there is no other reason for him to be acting the way he is acting.....

there are more people than you think roger. you would not even give nags a discount on one and he lets you basically run your business off this site. And tony is another one he bought 2 or 3 of them and still you would not give him a discount. Plus the welds look like ****. i am now just trying to be honest with you. they will not say anything though because they do not want to hear you whine to them about it
Old 03-11-2009, 03:15 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

So to sum it up, He can dish it out but can't take it. And when it's thrown back at him his panites get in a wad?
no roger can dish it out and when i responded with the stunt-aid he got all butt hurt
Old 03-11-2009, 03:16 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

ya , that or he is just an insecure hater that doesn't want to see any one else do good
Old 03-11-2009, 03:16 AM

Originally Posted by Suicidl
there are more people than you think roger. you would not even give nags a discount on one and he lets you basically run your business off this site. And tony is another one he bought 2 or 3 of them and still you would not give him a discount. Plus the welds look like ****. i am now just trying to be honest with you. they will not say anything though because they do not want to hear you whine to them about it

somebody's desperatly reaching..................
Old 03-11-2009, 03:18 AM

no roger can dish it out and when i responded with the stunt-aid he got all butt hurt

Dude, you went from a joking to ****** with some ones lively hood...... I woulda stood up and put that **** down too.
Old 03-11-2009, 03:20 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Dude, you went from a joking to ****** with some ones lively hood...... I woulda stood up and put that **** down too.
The only reason nags took it down was because he got tired of hearing roger bitch because t-neck would not take it down
Old 03-11-2009, 03:21 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

the welds on my naarden look like **** but the welds are there to do a job (hold the ****** together)

imo there is no way to make welds look good
Old 03-11-2009, 03:21 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

somebody's desperatly reaching..................
no thats just the truth
Old 03-11-2009, 03:22 AM
also known as OMR

tony gets a discount and he has bought ten of them and sold them all for a profit and nags said he wont run a subcage so check your info ....

this e fighting must be fun for you or else you would have called me by now
Old 03-11-2009, 03:23 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

tony gets a discount and he has bought ten of them and sold them all for a profit and nags said he wont run a subcage so check your info ....

this e fighting must be fun for you or else you would have called me by now
yeah thats what they tell you. nags texts me all the time laughing about this
Old 03-11-2009, 03:24 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Nags doesn't OWN stuntlife. And if it wasnt for Rogers advice in more then HALF the "how to" threads stuntlife would be NOTHING BUT hating. No one would stick around since it's alot of the newbs who post them.

Im sure thomas wouldnt expect a FREE subcage cause he lets roger post **** over at SR...

He wouldn't give thema discount, but the still bought it ????

Must mean they realize his over everyone elses is better, why would they go ahead and buy it after not recieving a discount. Kids nowadays think cause someone knows you or that they talk to you, they should recieve special treatment. giving out discounts and stuff like that raises cost of production. which means thats average product price must be raised to compensate. so to protect the average customer base, over one person or two or three maintains a affordable price for everyone. So instead of bowing over to the big dogs he stood his ground cause he cares about his entire customer base as a whole not one part more than the other.
also known as OMR

yeah thats what they tell you. nags texts me all the time laughing about this
you are being such a child im amazed you are in your late 30's ....
Old 03-11-2009, 03:26 AM

you are being such a child im amazed you are in your late 30's ....

O my goodness! nags is sending suicil LOL'S!!!

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!