Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2009, 11:25 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by MikeM
all we know about chitos wheelies is that they used to happen, at one point
mike give swaze my number and tell him to get back to me with a price. thanks mucho.

what else you LI peoples got i can buy off you? lol.
Old 02-27-2009, 11:26 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
not bad chito. better than i am right now.
that actually makes me feel a little better, believe it or not
Old 02-27-2009, 11:27 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Trachito
stalker!!

....i can't blame you though. after all, who wouldn't want all.... this....??

lmao. actually i had searched front master and one of ur threads popped up...but yeah i clicked your profile and pulled up all posts.
Old 02-27-2009, 11:31 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

haha e truckin again?
nah demo here at work.
Old 02-27-2009, 11:32 AM

that actually makes me feel a little better, believe it or not
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHuPvLKO5I4
Old 02-27-2009, 11:33 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

just talk to neal, you dont want the one that swayz has, its missing a lot of parts
hes missing rotors, axle, and a few minor things
neals is set up to fit a honda
i'm thinking ready to ride 929 front end is better.
Ahhh I didnt know it was missing ****. i thought it was complete minus a fucked up rim. Id sell the GSXR f/e for $250 the way it is or $350 with the seals done. Thats without the triples tho. Thats just the forks, calipers, rotors & wheel/spacers/axle/etc. The only thing that he/she would need is the triple.
Old 02-27-2009, 11:35 AM
NealFoReal

wait, i've never seen chitos wheelies.
Theu gahbage - tuesdays and thursdays

who's got steel braided lines, my rubber ones to the front brake are done.
I think I got front steel braided lines laying around. I gotta check tho fo sho.

i know...i was kidding. although, i seriously am looking for a 1000rr master. seems like everyone wants them. found SL members putting requests on the 1000rr site, which i have found chito is a member of.
Get the R1/R6 04+ - its a Brembo 16mm for $75. Do it. I got the **** and its got mad feel and braking power even tho its a 16mm.
Old 02-27-2009, 11:36 AM
NealFoReal

mike give swaze my number and tell him to get back to me with a price. thanks mucho.

What else you need?
Old 02-27-2009, 11:37 AM
NealFoReal

I saw that J Maine posted that shes starting to dip circles. Whatchu know about that
Old 02-27-2009, 11:37 AM
NealFoReal

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 02-27-2009, 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Ahhh I didnt know it was missing ****. i thought it was complete minus a fucked up rim. Id sell the GSXR f/e for $250 the way it is or $350 with the seals done. Thats without the triples tho. Thats just the forks, calipers, rotors & wheel/spacers/axle/etc. The only thing that he/she would need is the triple.
hmmm, i will pass the word on.
Old 02-27-2009, 11:39 AM

I saw that J Maine posted that shes starting to dip circles. Whatchu know about that
she was dipping circles a while a ago. i know nothing about that or where she is now. i figure if virg was comfortable with ss's a year ago, perhaps she has o's.

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

why not consider the gixxer front end? anyone have any complaints about them?

lmao. actually i had searched front master and one of ur threads popped up...but yeah i clicked your profile and pulled up all posts.
yah, i'm pretty active on there but i can't be a dick like on here cuz they're more likely to ban you so i spend more time on here.
NealFoReal

Smoke break and then class. BB in a bit
Old 02-27-2009, 11:42 AM
NealFoReal

hmmm, i will pass the word on.
Word, its a good f/e but I dont need it and from what Ive seen 929/954/GSXR1000 f/e's are more prone to pissing oil. The F4i forks are gangsta and hold up just like the rest of the bike so until I'm rolling 200+ feet Ima stick with stock

she was dipping circles a while a ago. i know nothing about that or where she is now. i figure if virg was comfortable with ss's a year ago, perhaps she has o's.
This is true. One of these chicks should post up a vid of their dips at least.

Just that they leak but so does the other ones I mentioned above.
Old 02-27-2009, 11:43 AM

Theu gahbage - tuesdays and thursdays

I think I got front steel braided lines laying around. I gotta check tho fo sho.

Get the R1/R6 04+ - its a Brembo 16mm for $75. Do it. I got the **** and its got mad feel and braking power even tho its a 16mm.

hahahahaha as to tuesdays and thursdays.

if u have steel braided or kevlar i'll take them.

i checked those are hard to come by. i should never have started a thread about front masters, now a billion stunters are buying up 1000rr, R1/R6, and radial 636s. WTF have i done.
Old 02-27-2009, 11:44 AM

yah, i'm pretty active on there but i can't be a dick like on here cuz they're more likely to ban you so i spend more time on here.
ur such a dick...lol....just kidding
Old 02-27-2009, 11:45 AM

alie, i might sell my 1000RR steel braided lines. they're yellow with blue fittings and red banjo bolts.

Last edited by Trachito; 02-27-2009 at 11:48 AM.
Old 02-27-2009, 11:47 AM

alie, i might sell my 1000RR steel braided lines. they're yellow with blue fittings.
don't know if they'll fit but i have pics
Old 02-27-2009, 11:48 AM

Word, its a good f/e but I dont need it and from what Ive seen 929/954/GSXR1000 f/e's are more prone to pissing oil. The F4i forks are gangsta and hold up just like the rest of the bike so until I'm rolling 200+ feet Ima stick with stock

This is true. One of these chicks should post up a vid of their dips at least.

Just that they leak but so does the other ones I mentioned above.

A) i agree with sticking with stock. f4i forks are more durable. i'm not swapping forks though. luckily my right fork appears to have burped out oil...but it still feels like its okay and it stopped leaking. very wierd.

B) i don't think there are many people willing to take footage of a chick when the guys are light years ahead.

C) okie dokie

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!