Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2009, 01:45 AM
Stunt Lifes Biggest Hater

Cworley is a decent person
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-11-2009, 01:46 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
Well Wheelie is going to watch a movie...

I thinks its nap time for me
Old 03-11-2009, 01:46 AM

Old 03-11-2009, 01:47 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

JackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to behold

how far south in MI are you SS???
i've made the trip in 8 hours, but I was haulin ***. On average it takes about 9 hours.
Old 03-11-2009, 01:47 AM

Old 03-11-2009, 01:48 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

JackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to behold

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-11-2009, 01:49 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

Well Wheelie is going to watch a movie...
Originally Posted by r6-hooligan

I thinks its nap time for me
later
Old 03-11-2009, 01:53 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by JackMan
i've made the trip in 8 hours, but I was haulin ***. On average it takes about 9 hours.
From the U.P????
Old 03-11-2009, 01:53 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

braaapp???
Old 03-11-2009, 01:54 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

From the U.P????
no, i live in Southern MI, near Detroit.
Old 03-11-2009, 01:54 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

From the U.P????
from his house (south MI) to my house(south/mid east PA)
Old 03-11-2009, 01:57 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

From the U.P????
I reread your question and I see what you were asking. He is about 500 miles from Detroit. To give you a landmark, he's about 45 min northwest of Philadelphia.
Old 03-11-2009, 01:57 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

no, i live in Southern MI, near Detroit.

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
from his house (south east MI) to my house(south/mid east PA)
aaaahhhh

All my family is from the U.P. (St. Ignance)
probably would be around the same to drive from Here to there as well...
Old 03-11-2009, 01:59 AM
Administrators

I reread your question and I see what you were asking. He is about 500 miles from Detroit. To give you a landmark, he's about 45 min northwest of Philadelphia.
do you drive there much???
Old 03-11-2009, 02:00 AM
Administrators

Ok GF is showing the *******...
Old 03-11-2009, 02:00 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

aaaahhhh

yea, it takes me about 4-5 hours to get to ******* Area, that's around the top of the pinky
Old 03-11-2009, 02:01 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

well, we lost him...........
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

aaaahhhh

id kill myself if i had to live in MI...

st. ignance thats like pretty much canada isnt it
Administrators

yea, it takes me about 4-5 hours to get to ******* Area, that's around the top of the pinky
Will give you a holla whe I head out that way with the bike.... (if your up for it at that time)
Old 03-11-2009, 02:02 AM
Group Moderator

share with the class!

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!