Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2009, 01:28 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

JackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
put a top on the chimney

im sure u could get one for like 5 bucks at your work
cheaper yet if I find one that's "defective"
Old 03-11-2009, 01:28 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by JackMan
with that front end loader, he can go to my old house and "borrow" some dirt. The new owners won't mind
free sandmound
Old 03-11-2009, 01:29 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-11-2009, 01:29 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

JackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to behold

droppin f-bombs!!! Fart you!!
Old 03-11-2009, 01:30 AM
Stunt Lifes Biggest Hater

Cworley is a decent person

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
Yamaha
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
Yamaha
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech

Duplicate back to back FAIL
Old 03-11-2009, 01:30 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

We brought in like 10 truck loads. On a few loads, Ross' bumper was draggin on the ground
My silverado"s frame drags on the ground just for the fun of it
Old 03-11-2009, 01:31 AM
Group Moderator

jack found an awesome site for aqua teen... better then the adult swim one

www.mcpeepants.com
Old 03-11-2009, 01:34 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

jack found an awesome site for aqua teen... better then the adult swim one

www.mcpeepants.com
Old 03-11-2009, 01:34 AM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
My silverado"s frame drags on the ground just for the fun of it
i remember when airbag's on trucks were cool
Old 03-11-2009, 01:35 AM
Group Moderator

actually i remember when silverado's were cool j/k
Old 03-11-2009, 01:38 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

how far south in MI are you SS???
Old 03-11-2009, 01:39 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

me too...its called summer time

my valves freeze up when it gets cold out so I have to part it for 1/2 the year
Old 03-11-2009, 01:39 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

actually i remember when silverado's were cool j/k
ohhh snap son!!!!
Old 03-11-2009, 01:40 AM

dude **** that! run nitrogen...... lease a tank for like 50 bucks for 5 years and it's like 30 to fill that bitch up!!!
Old 03-11-2009, 01:41 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

that's a good idea, you get to basically build a new truck every year
Old 03-11-2009, 01:42 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

ross, you watch the daily show today? John stewart started some **** with some of the people at CBS, it hilarious
Old 03-11-2009, 01:42 AM

Old 03-11-2009, 01:43 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Well Wheelie is going to watch a movie...
Old 03-11-2009, 01:44 AM

Old 03-11-2009, 01:45 AM

that's a good idea, you get to basically build a new truck every year
In a way it works for me...

I get sick of cars and trucks after a few months....So just about the time I want to get another its time to park what I'm driving and drive the other one

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!