Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 11:19 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Back from the bar a lill buzzed
Old 03-09-2009, 11:21 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Back from the bar a lill buzzed
if u stay and post i'll go make a screwdriver so i can post buzzed with u. otherwise, take ur drunk *** to sleep... just dont forget to poke ur girl in the butt.
Old 03-09-2009, 11:22 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-09-2009, 11:22 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

u got that, terry jerry
Old 03-09-2009, 11:23 PM

normally tommy's on point with the ad. i hope he's not passed out on his keyboard, lol
Old 03-09-2009, 11:24 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Trachito
if u stay and post i'll go make a screwdriver so i can post buzzed with u. otherwise, take ur drunk *** to sleep... just dont forget to poke ur girl in the butt.
Her butts getting big I'm trying to motivate her *** to go to the gym by telling her that her *** is getting fat but I don't think she quite gets it yet.
Old 03-09-2009, 11:25 PM

normally tommy's on point with the ad. i hope he's not passed out on his keyboard, lol
I know I can't believe I missed it. I'll let you guys post the ad for the night. I'm moving ayw too slow to even try.
Old 03-09-2009, 11:25 PM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

whats been up, P?
Just relaxn on some unemployment how you been
Old 03-09-2009, 11:26 PM

Her butts getting big I'm trying to motivate her *** to go to the gym by telling her that her *** is getting fat but I don't think she quite gets it yet.
u must be drunk all the time to be tellin a woman that ****.

i like thick asses, myself. if she maintains a relatively flat stomach with nice curves and she's too big for u, feel free to pass her along. i'll give her all.... this....

Old 03-09-2009, 11:27 PM

,,,I love this video https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113...kini-bike.html

Originally Posted by PLAYA-P
Just relaxn on some unemployment how you been
why arent u postwhoring more then?? i would be if i was unemployed. hell, i'm employed and i post like a *****

No really theres some good gettings in there emmmmm
Old 03-09-2009, 11:28 PM

why arent u postwhoring more then?? i would be if i was unemployed. hell, i'm employed and i post like a *****
Im busier unemployed then I was when I had a job I always post whored at work
Old 03-09-2009, 11:29 PM

u must be drunk all the time to be tellin a woman that ****.

i like thick asses, myself. if she maintains a relatively flat stomach with nice curves and she's too big for u, feel free to pass her along. i'll give her all.... this....

No don't get me wrong I'm down for a nice thick *** but he waist is getting out of control with it. I'm about to out her on the "my boyfriend hasn't been coming home diet".
Old 03-09-2009, 11:30 PM

I also like that video, if my girl shook her *** like that I'd let the weight slide.
Old 03-09-2009, 11:31 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Old 03-09-2009, 11:35 PM

that ******* cover makes me wanna smoke a cig. i really think i live in the wrong state cuz i dont see enough bitches like that around here.
No don't get me wrong I'm down for a nice thick *** but he waist is getting out of control with it. I'm about to out her on the "my boyfriend hasn't been coming home diet".
word, son. if ur workin to stay in shape, then ur woman has to do the same.
I also like that video, if my girl shook her *** like that I'd let the weight slide.
i knew this chic that could make her *** bounce up and down while she stands perfectly still. **** looks so ****** hot in her tight *** jeans.... mmmmmmmmm. and she wasn't even black
Old 03-09-2009, 11:36 PM

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
thinkin about doin the same.
Old 03-09-2009, 11:39 PM

Keeping it real
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	coolasice.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	221715  
Old 03-09-2009, 11:40 PM

Keeping it real
That's the ****.

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!