Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 07:25 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
yoooooooooooooooo
how are you Amy?
Old 03-09-2009, 07:27 PM
The Great White

WhiteBoy561 is just really niceWhiteBoy561 is just really niceWhiteBoy561 is just really niceWhiteBoy561 is just really nice

hooooooollllllllllllllllleeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Old 03-09-2009, 07:28 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Juca
how are you Amy?
just dandy. no more knee brace for me! well, not all the time at least.
Old 03-09-2009, 07:29 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-09-2009, 07:35 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

My Puter just did a Full Crash...
Old 03-09-2009, 07:36 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

what up white boy
Old 03-09-2009, 07:37 PM
Certified

anyone ever use a knife to cut a tire off instead of breaking the bead? or should i just stop being cheap and buy a bead breaker?
Old 03-09-2009, 07:37 PM
Certified

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
My Puter just did a Full Crash...
eek try and reformat it?
Old 03-09-2009, 07:38 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Nadda **** just fired up the grill and ready to throw dem nummy steaks on..

<---- Name:  grill.gif
Views: 4
Size:  27.9 KB
Old 03-09-2009, 07:39 PM
Certified

damn i could go for some steak right now...
Old 03-09-2009, 07:40 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by Bray
anyone ever use a knife to cut a tire off instead of breaking the bead? or should i just stop being cheap and buy a bead breaker?
Get all the air out of it and have a friend stand on it and use a car or
truck To run the edge over..
Old 03-09-2009, 07:41 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

<----
i was at subway today for lunch and the guy next to me in line reminded me of you and your crazy picky food habits. all he wanted was meat and bread. why the hell would you go to subway if all you wanted was meat and bread?!
Old 03-09-2009, 07:41 PM
Administrators

Brb..
Old 03-09-2009, 07:43 PM
Administrators

i was at subway today for lunch and the guy next to me in line reminded me of you and your crazy picky food habits. all he wanted was meat and bread. why the hell would you go to subway if all you wanted was meat and bread?!
Thats all I get...

either Meatball, Or I will switch it up and go with a Roasted chicken breast
with Marinara sauce and Pepparoni (the Chicken Pizziola)
Old 03-09-2009, 07:44 PM
Certified

for real, i would of gone to publix and bought lunch meat and bread lol....
Old 03-09-2009, 07:45 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Originally Posted by Bray
for real, i would of gone to publix and bought lunch meat and bread lol....
seriously!! meat and bread = sandwich. meat + bread + toppings = sub

crazy people
Old 03-09-2009, 07:48 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Thats all I get...

either Meatball, Or I will switch it up and go with a Roasted chicken breast
with Marinara sauce and Pepparoni (the Chicken Pizziola)
with meatball its sorta understandable with the sauce. but everything else isn't lol.

i'm gonna go shower, bbl if i dont fall asleep early.
Old 03-09-2009, 07:50 PM
Administrators

with meatball its sorta understandable with the sauce. but everything else isn't lol.

i'm gonna go shower, bbl if i dont fall asleep early.
I acually ask for Very little sauce with the meatball sub...
Old 03-09-2009, 07:57 PM
Certified

subways meatball subs are pretty good
Old 03-09-2009, 08:01 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

<----
mmm. i got some pork chops i should throw on the grill. u could make some brown rice and broccolli

Get all the air out of it and have a friend stand on it and use a car or
truck To run the edge over..
exactly. i didnt need a friend. i just pushed the tire up against the wall and ran over the beed. i have a vid on how to do it if u want, bray.
hi amy

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!