Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 11:04 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by MikeM
man do we have to go over this every week? its the caps lock filter. LOL = the sign guy, lol = the guy who raises his arm and laughs
The lower case letters in tags don't count anymore either.

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

man do we have to go over this every week? its the caps lock filter. LOL = the sign guy, lol = the guy who raises his arm and laughs
Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
If you type something and click the lol guy the you get the sign if you just post the lol guy with no words the you get the pointing guy. I don't know why but something changed
i didnt know that. test:

Last edited by Trachito; 03-09-2009 at 11:09 AM.
Old 03-09-2009, 11:05 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Yep, tags don't count. That's BS.
Old 03-09-2009, 11:06 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by zuki750
the lower case letters in tags don't count anymore either.
test
Old 03-09-2009, 11:09 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

The other thing that was stressful Friday was when I went to change my breaks I had a **** of a time getting just my pads off cause tehre were these two large pins holding them in that made it really hard to get them out. After I did get them out one of the pistons on each caliper didn't retract so I had to buy new calipers and a new break line. So I didn't get done with that till about 11 on friday night. But I'm glad I got it done.
Old 03-09-2009, 11:09 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Zuki750

Yep, tags don't count. That's BS.
that sucks. now i can't make all caps posts cuz mike's all caps method doesnt work for me
Old 03-09-2009, 11:10 AM

test
I noticed you deleted your signature of the trukz link last week. Are you really gonna stop playing?
Old 03-09-2009, 11:11 AM

The other thing that was stressful Friday was when I went to change my breaks I had a **** of a time getting just my pads off cause tehre were these two large pins holding them in that made it really hard to get them out. After I did get them out one of the pistons on each caliper didn't retract so I had to buy new calipers and a new break line. So I didn't get done with that till about 11 on friday night. But I'm glad I got it done.
i changed the brakes on a Taco and one of the ******* pistons came out while i was compressing one side on the caliper. i thought the **** had broken but i was able to slide it back in and bleed the lines. how much was the caliper on ur Yota?
Old 03-09-2009, 11:15 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Trachito
i fake it with a chic every now and then just to turn the tables, lol
for a while back in teh late 90s i was selling E and banging dirty chicks. So of course, i was wearing condoms. I faked it a lot, with some of the hottest pieces on my resume too. Wearing a bulletproof condom in a heavily beat up ***** isnt the best for busting a nut.

****, i need a new cornea on my right eye. i'm less than 18 inches from my screen and i can't make out some of the words. my prescription only helps a little bit but not much. i have a scratch going down the center from an accident that happened years ago.

i changed the brakes on a Taco and one of the ******* pistons came out while i was compressing one side on the caliper. i thought the **** had broken but i was able to slide it back in and bleed the lines. how much was the caliper on ur Yota?
They were like 50 a side not too bad just frustrating to have to go out and get parts at 8 at night half way through a job.
Old 03-09-2009, 11:16 AM
bp chaser

Id put that caliper in a vise and make it retract. see whos boss

what do you ride?
Old 03-09-2009, 11:17 AM
bp chaser

I noticed you deleted your signature of the trukz link last week. Are you really gonna stop playing?
i did? test time

im not gonna stop. im just gonna drive when we have a contract, same as zuki. i might run my multi full time tho
Old 03-09-2009, 11:17 AM

for a while back in teh late 90s i was selling E and banging dirty chicks. So of course, i was wearing condoms. I faked it a lot, with some of the hottest pieces on my resume too. Wearing a bulletproof condom in a heavily beat up ***** isnt the best for busting a nut.
if i **** a lot in a day, then my shots will consist of very little nut, so i bet i could prolly fake it even without a condom if i needed to.

an ex of mine had a loose puss but she hadn't fucked a lot in her life. she just wasnt built tight. i faked it on her a ton.
Old 03-09-2009, 11:18 AM
bp chaser

i did? test time

im not gonna stop. im just gonna drive when we have a contract, same as zuki. i might run my multi full time tho
sig is still there

I uncheck it most of the time cuz im sick of seeing it
Old 03-09-2009, 11:20 AM

what do you ride?
It was for my truck.
Old 03-09-2009, 11:20 AM

what do you ride?
actually, i was having that same problem. one of the pistons wouldn't go back in so i pushed the brake pedal and it popped out. then i slid it back in with some wiggling. putting the rubber sleeve back on was a bitch but i got it on there. then i pushed the piston in more with a C clamp, put on the new pads, bled the lines, and it worked just fine.
Old 03-09-2009, 11:22 AM

i did? test time

I'm just drive for peanuts work on my dr a little bit.
Old 03-09-2009, 11:23 AM
bp chaser

****, i need a new cornea on my right eye. i'm less than 18 inches from my screen and i can't make out some of the words. my prescription only helps a little bit but not much. i have a scratch going down the center from an accident that happened years ago.
i think thats repairable now days

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!