Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 10:53 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-09-2009, 10:55 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Trachito
so what's new? lol
true true
Old 03-09-2009, 10:55 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MikeM
$1,000
Son of a bitch.
Old 03-09-2009, 10:57 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Zuki750
Son of a bitch.
What are you driving for a route today?

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Just had to deal with alot of **** on friday really. I had out my dog on doggie prozac cause he's pretty hyper and picks on my girl when I'm not home cause he has real bad seperation anxiaty. And the **** was working great he would just fall asleep and be all calm and ****. So I tested out leaving him out of the kennel on firday and he was great he just laid there and didn't tear anything up. So I gave him his afternoon dose and then left to go work on my truck and left the bottel out. So when I was gone he ate the entire bottle of prozac. And my girl came home and he had puked everywhere and was laying down whinning. So she had to bring him to the emergency clinic and then we had to stay home with him for most of the weekend listening to him whine in pain.

Oh sorry I'm assuming you Honduran. My B
damn, sorry to hear that. at least he's a live. how's he doing now?

yeah, i'm Honduran. i think u knew that.

becky has to be on top, and i have to flex my abs for her to rub against. sometimes it only takes her a minute or 2, other times it doesnt happen no matter how hard she goes.
the 10 minute chic had never had an orgasm with a dude, supposedly; and supposedly she had one with me while i played with her while banging her but that was the only one with me she ever had. sucked. i don't like non orgasmic chicks, and i don't believe that bullshit about being the first to ever give them one. i've heard that line a few times and i think they prolly tell that to every dude to make him feel good
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Just had to deal with alot of **** on friday really. I had out my dog on doggie prozac cause he's pretty hyper and picks on my girl when I'm not home cause he has real bad seperation anxiaty. And the **** was working great he would just fall asleep and be all calm and ****. So I tested out leaving him out of the kennel on firday and he was great he just laid there and didn't tear anything up. So I gave him his afternoon dose and then left to go work on my truck and left the bottel out. So when I was gone he ate the entire bottle of prozac. And my girl came home and he had puked everywhere and was laying down whinning. So she had to bring him to the emergency clinic and then we had to stay home with him for most of the weekend listening to him whine in pain.
Damn.. those pills must be tasty
Old 03-09-2009, 10:58 AM

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

What are you driving for a route today?
Nothing yet. I don't like to drive when we don't have a contract.
Old 03-09-2009, 10:59 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Me and Shan do that to if that doesn't work I have to lay her down on her stomach and she rubs herself till she gets it.
yeah, thats how that last chick i was talkin about got her "first one". i also rubbed it and she got a weak one like that too
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

i've heard that line a few times and i think they prolly tell that to every dude to make him feel good
there are a whole list of those lines, and as i get older and hear them again, they start to become funny. i guess we have our bs lines to tell chicks too though

Originally Posted by mikem
damn.. Those pills must be tasty
Old 03-09-2009, 11:00 AM

there are a whole list of those lines, and as i get older and hear them again, they start to become funny. i guess we have our bs lines to tell chicks too though
i fake it with a chic every now and then just to turn the tables, lol

damn, sorry to hear that. at least he's a live. how's he doing now?

yeah, i'm Honduran. i think u knew that.

He's much better now. Now the question is do I put him back on the meds?

Damn.. those pills must be tasty
Yeah he takes them like a treat. He at like 25 pills. And he's only supposed to take a half dose at a time.

Off to Staples for a digital camera.
bp chaser

I can quote it.
weird. i still cant, unless i delete his middle paragraph, then it lets me
Old 03-09-2009, 11:01 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Zuki750
Nothing yet. I don't like to drive when we don't have a contract.
+1

im done with teh 30 day thing, **** that. might just drive around and rack up achievements
Old 03-09-2009, 11:01 AM

why is it that i click on the LOL character thats holding the LOL sign but then the little laughing guy that's pointing up comes on?? i dont like pointing up guy. i like holding the sign guy. and i ******* miss alt s, got-damnit!!!
Old 03-09-2009, 11:02 AM

weird. i still cant, unless i delete his middle paragraph, then it lets me
how the hell did u figure that out????
Old 03-09-2009, 11:02 AM
bp chaser

why is it that i click on the LOL character thats holding the LOL sign but then the little laughing guy that's pointing up comes on?? i dont like pointing up guy. i like holding the sign guy. and i ******* miss alt s, got-damnit!!!
man do we have to go over this every week? its the caps lock filter. LOL = the sign guy, lol = the guy who raises his arm and laughs
Old 03-09-2009, 11:03 AM

If you type something and click the lol guy the you get the sign if you just post the lol guy with no words the you get the pointing guy. I don't know why but something changed
Old 03-09-2009, 11:03 AM
bp chaser

how the hell did u figure that out????
i have trouble letting stuff like that go

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!