Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 10:36 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-09-2009, 10:38 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Ughhhhhh tired today
+1

somehow got drunk last night and ended up having sex til some ridiculous hour

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
What a ******* weekend dealing with bullshit.
wah haaahpen?
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old man roger
and im a little ashamed to admit it but i even like some hair bands from the 80's...lol

i never liked them in the 80's i thought they were cookie cutter rock but i have grown to like a lot of the 80's hair bands...
Same here. Aerosmith would be a perfect example for me
Old 03-09-2009, 10:39 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Stupid Hondurans
LMAO!!!!!!!!!! jackass!!!
Old 03-09-2009, 10:40 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Trachito
i dont remember skid row wearing make up but they did have big hair. hair bands were so ****** gay back in the day. some of these alternative emo bands are pretty much the same though. makeup wearing with pretty hair. ******* homos
slave to the grind was their best album ever but worst selling. if that were playing right now, id be rocking out doing work instead of typing on stuntlife
Old 03-09-2009, 10:41 AM
bp chaser

i hate this daylight savings time ****. i wish we didn't waste our time with it.
i love it in the summer but hate it in the winter
Old 03-09-2009, 10:42 AM
bp chaser

i seriously need to find something to do at home. i'm ******* bored as all get out. i want a gahdamn bike to work on.
im sure something you own needs an oil change
Old 03-09-2009, 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by MikeM
+1

somehow got drunk last night and ended up having sex til some ridiculous hour
i met a 10 minute chick. she doesn't like it for longer than that. don't know if thats a good thing cuz sometimes i can't get one for at least 20 minutes... sometimes close to an hour.

i used to mess with a 2 minute chic who'd be completely done and worn out after cumming in like 2 or 3 minutes; she could almost never hold it for longer. she'd rough it out and wait till i got mine but i could tell by the way she held on to me she was struggling
i love it when girls nut super fast and hard.
Old 03-09-2009, 10:44 AM
bp chaser

Juca always does this

www.Redtube.com
the walk to school today sucked. no hot teachers, and we were a little late so we didnt get to walk behind any milfs.
Old 03-09-2009, 10:46 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Is there a max on the amount of interest you can earn per week in Trukz?
Old 03-09-2009, 10:47 AM
bp chaser

test..
Old 03-09-2009, 10:47 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by zuki750
is there a max on the amount of interest you can earn per week in trukz?
$1,000
Old 03-09-2009, 10:48 AM
bp chaser

test
Old 03-09-2009, 10:49 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

wah haaahpen?
Just had to deal with alot of **** on friday really. I had out my dog on doggie prozac cause he's pretty hyper and picks on my girl when I'm not home cause he has real bad seperation anxiaty. And the **** was working great he would just fall asleep and be all calm and ****. So I tested out leaving him out of the kennel on firday and he was great he just laid there and didn't tear anything up. So I gave him his afternoon dose and then left to go work on my truck and left the bottel out. So when I was gone he ate the entire bottle of prozac. And my girl came home and he had puked everywhere and was laying down whinning. So she had to bring him to the emergency clinic and then we had to stay home with him for most of the weekend listening to him whine in pain.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!! jackass!!!
Oh sorry I'm assuming you Honduran. My B
Old 03-09-2009, 10:49 AM
bp chaser

when i quote post #4869, i get an error when i try to post my reply. not sure what it is yet
Old 03-09-2009, 10:50 AM
bp chaser

i met a 10 minute chick. she doesn't like it for longer than that. don't know if thats a good thing cuz sometimes i can't get one for at least 20 minutes... sometimes close to an hour.

becky has to be on top, and i have to flex my abs for her to rub against. sometimes it only takes her a minute or 2, other times it doesnt happen no matter how hard she goes.

im sure something you own needs an oil change
nope. well... maybe my bike. i can't remember when i changed it last but i dont think it's been 5k miles. i might just do that today as well as clean and lube the chain. should wash it too. and i think i'll buy some pledge and shine the plastics on it.

i used to mess with a 2 minute chic who'd be completely done and worn out after cumming in like 2 or 3 minutes; she could almost never hold it for longer. she'd rough it out and wait till i got mine but i could tell by the way she held on to me she was struggling
when i quote post #4869, i get an error when i try to post my reply. not sure what it is yet
I can quote it.
Old 03-09-2009, 10:52 AM

becky has to be on top, and i have to flex my abs for her to rub against. sometimes it only takes her a minute or 2, other times it doesnt happen no matter how hard she goes.
Me and Shan do that to if that doesn't work I have to lay her down on her stomach and she rubs herself till she gets it.

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!