Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 09:49 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Ughhhhhh tired today
so what's new? lol
Old 03-09-2009, 09:49 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-09-2009, 09:50 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Juca
what kind of music you listening?
metal , rock , classic rock
Old 03-09-2009, 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by old man roger
emo
never would have thought it
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

and im a little ashamed to admit it but i even like some hair bands from the 80's...lol

i never liked them in the 80's i thought they were cookie cutter rock but i have grown to like a lot of the 80's hair bands...
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by trachito
never would have thought it
Old 03-09-2009, 09:57 AM

and im a little ashamened to admit it but i even like some hair bands from the 80's...lol

i never liked them in the 80's i thought they were cookie cutter rock but i have grown to like alot of the 80's hair bands...
the ones that wore lipstick and blew kisses at the camera while playing the guitar near their faces?
Old 03-09-2009, 10:00 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Trachito
the ones that wore lipstick and blew kisses at the camera while playing the guitar near their faces?
well i guess a lot of them did that .....lol

skid row , queensryche and motley crew were respectable bands and they did the pretty boy **** so not all of the hair bands were totally with out merit
Old 03-09-2009, 10:06 AM
also known as OMR

ok im out gotta get some sleep ....
Old 03-09-2009, 10:09 AM

well i guess a lot of them did that .....lol

skid row , queensryche and motley crew were respectable bands and they did the pretty boy **** so not all of the hair bands were totally with out merit
i dont remember skid row wearing make up but they did have big hair. hair bands were so ****** gay back in the day. some of these alternative emo bands are pretty much the same though. makeup wearing with pretty hair. ******* homos

ok im out gotta get some sleep ....
good night
Old 03-09-2009, 10:16 AM

i'm all alone.
Old 03-09-2009, 10:28 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MikeM
not closing doors. i just dont want to be ceo anymore. i hate staying up til 1 am all teh time just to lose. and if i dont stay up, gotta get he bulletin out first thing in the morning
Originally Posted by Zuki750
I'm not staying up for contracts and that's the only important part.
We should have OMAR bid for us
Old 03-09-2009, 10:28 AM

i hate this daylight savings time ****. i wish we didn't waste our time with it.
Old 03-09-2009, 10:31 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

i hate this daylight savings time ****. i wish we didn't waste our time with it.
I know right, no other ******* countries do it why do we?
Old 03-09-2009, 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
I know right, no other ******* countries do it why do we?
i heard that Honduras tried it and the whole country was fucked up on what time it was so they said **** it
Old 03-09-2009, 10:33 AM

What a ******* weekend dealing with bullshit.
Old 03-09-2009, 10:34 AM

i seriously need to find something to do at home. i'm ******* bored as all get out. i want a gahdamn bike to work on.

i heard that Honduras tried it and the whole country was fucked up on what time it was so they said **** it
Stupid Hondurans

i seriously need to find something to do at home. i'm ******* bored as all get out. i want a gahdamn bike to work on.
Juca always does this

www.Redtube.com
Old 03-09-2009, 10:35 AM

Uno Mas

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!