Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 02:22 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

i hate when things dont quite line up right. Do all the work you planned to do and then bolting simple **** back together and get frustrated. hate that
Old 03-09-2009, 02:23 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-09-2009, 02:24 AM
Stunt Lifes Biggest Hater

Cworley is a decent person

So whats the lo down on this impaktech guy son doobie, i see loogie's been advertising the **** nuts outta him roger......... think he's got one up on you? or just another fly by nighter?
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
i hate when things dont quite line up right. Do all the work you planned to do and then bolting simple **** back together and get frustrated. hate that
the **** i thought i was going to get stuck on actually turned out to be the easier ****... a simple spacer is kicking my *** lol
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Bray
it could be that i am getting frustrated, but it did kind of seem impossible to me trying to get both spacers to fit right.. im going to mess with it again tomorrow... i got everything hooked up .. subframes bolted up now, rear caliper is on.. throttles hooked up.. i thought the throttle was gonna be the bigger headache.. but the spacer is kicking my *** lol..
i have seen fork jacks that some times hold the forks closer together then they are supposed to and that makes it a bitch cause you need to spread the forks apart a little to get the wheel on ...
Old 03-09-2009, 02:27 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Cworley
So whats the lo down on this impaktech guy son doobie, i see loogie's been advertising the **** nuts outta him roger......... think he's got one up on you? or just another fly by nighter?
well loogie bought a cage or two a week from me for about ten weeks and then sold them all so i know he was using my cages to get the measurments and make jigs
Old 03-09-2009, 02:29 AM

Originally Posted by old man roger
well loogie bought a cage or two a week from me for about ten weeks and then sold them all so i know he was using my cages to get the measurments and make jigs

Copy Right Infrindgement?
Old 03-09-2009, 02:30 AM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

i have seen fork jacks that some times hold the forks closer together then they are supposed to and that makes it a bitch cause you need to spread the forks apart a little to get the wheel on ...
the exactly what i was trying to do spread them apart wider... they wouldnt budge lol
Old 03-09-2009, 02:31 AM

I see he's offering alot of products for k6 k7's. Wonder if they are his designs or if he jacked them off some one else? I know you don't make any parts for the k6 k7 that i know of. Lets put it this way if you do, and havne't told me i'm gonna fly to florida and kick your *** then fly home and threaten to come back down there and do it again for not telling me!
Old 03-09-2009, 02:33 AM
Certified

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...standard=false

this van would be the **** right now... take all that work **** off
Old 03-09-2009, 02:33 AM
also known as OMR

I see he's offering alot of products for k6 k7's. Wonder if they are his designs or if he jacked them off some one else? I know you don't make any parts for the k6 k7 that i know of. Lets put it this way if you do, and havne't told me i'm gonna fly to florida and kick your *** then fly home and threaten to come back down there and do it again for not telling me!
i think loogie owned an 06 so they probably just used his bike for the measurments
Old 03-09-2009, 02:34 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Bray
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...standard=false

this van would be the **** right now... take all that work **** off
you want a van so you can keep the bike at your house ?
Old 03-09-2009, 02:35 AM
also known as OMR

i need some food ...be back in a few
Old 03-09-2009, 02:35 AM

i think loogie owned an 06 so they probably just used his bike for the measurments

i don't know, but they are over advertising, makes me hate the product, like that ******* head on comercial.
Old 03-09-2009, 02:38 AM
Certified

you want a van so you can keep the bike at your house ?
ya thats the main objective.. but i cant picture buying a van just for that reason lol i mean i gotta drive it to work and everywhere.... plus if my van got stolen or something ...
Old 03-09-2009, 02:49 AM
also known as OMR

i don't know, but they are over advertising, makes me hate the product, like that ******* head on comercial.
alot of people feel that way about me
Old 03-09-2009, 03:00 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

hey hey i love ya roger
Old 03-09-2009, 03:09 AM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by burnoutnut
hey hey i love ya roger
Old 03-09-2009, 03:21 AM
Group Moderator

im so bored tonight

3hrs 39mins to go
Old 03-09-2009, 03:22 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
you want me to put my dick in a box for you rog?

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!