Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2009, 01:01 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Juca
and i dont know why,after 20 min of throttle abusing,sparks begin to fly from the exhaust pipe,and bike smell like some burned ****.
Steel wool is flammable you know

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 01:02 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

and i dont know why,after 20 min of throttle abusing,sparks begin to fly from the exhaust pipe,and bike smell like some burned ****.
... rrrreeeeeaaaaalllllyyyy.. hahahhaha

you Need https://www.xtremerevolution.com/sto...t-systems.aspx
Old 03-06-2009, 01:03 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by old duffer
Steel wool is flammable you know
that also happen before i cut it and fill,but now that **** is like a firework
Old 03-06-2009, 01:03 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped

pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-06-2009, 01:04 AM
Administrators

is that some kind of joke??? that **** will burn into exhaust
Thats what the Austalians use Downunder..
Old 03-06-2009, 01:04 AM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
... rrrreeeeeaaaaalllllyyyy.. hahahhaha

you Need https://www.xtremerevolution.com/sto...t-systems.aspx
donate something for poor caveman
Old 03-06-2009, 01:05 AM

Thats what the Austalians use Downunder..
he will fur he's bike with kangaroo sking i dont know hot to spell that animal
Old 03-06-2009, 01:08 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

a pair of holeproof heroes works better than scouring pads lol

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 01:10 AM
Administrators

donate something for poor caveman
I have enough parts to get ...
Old 03-06-2009, 01:11 AM

I have enough parts to get ...
so are you close to the end?
Old 03-06-2009, 01:17 AM
Registered Spammer

Do you have the F2 still?

Old 03-06-2009, 01:17 AM
Administrators

so are you close to the end?
Still waitin on the frame to get Powdercoated... Then to
start the Install..
Old 03-06-2009, 01:19 AM

Do you have the F2 still?
sold it long time ago,and i spend whole ******* money,now ill quit college and get 900 rr or f2 with clean title.
Old 03-06-2009, 01:20 AM

Still waitin on the frame to get Powdercoated... Then to
start the Install..
so can i fit 600 rr or f4i or some other 600 ccm engine (fi) on 900 frame?
Old 03-06-2009, 01:21 AM
Administrators

sold it long time ago,and i spend whole ******* money,now ill quit college and get 900 rr or f2 with clean title.
9HUNDOOOOOOO
Old 03-06-2009, 01:22 AM
Administrators

Nope... Don't be scurred of the 900
Old 03-06-2009, 01:24 AM

Nope... Don't be scurred of the 900
never thired to ride one 900 rr,but i rode 954 from my boy and that **** is toooooooooooo choppy for slow stuff and it was STOCK and that have toooooooooooooooo many power.
Old 03-06-2009, 01:26 AM
Registered Spammer

you can do anything you set your mind to

Old 03-06-2009, 01:26 AM
Administrators

never thired to ride one 900 rr,but i rode 954 from my boy and that **** is toooooooooooo choppy for slow stuff and it was STOCK and that have toooooooooooooooo many power.
Turn the Idle up and let the Bike do the work...
Old 03-06-2009, 01:29 AM

you can do anything you set your mind to
so there is some way to fit it,and if i get one 900 rr,i will use it for lots and street,but for lot i dont wanna ride 900 ccm carb bike. at last if i can fit f2 or 3 engine on 900 frame without modifications on the frame.

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!