Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 11:47 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
way to make me feel important
Well at least your **** are.
Old 03-05-2009, 11:47 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by old duffer
so duffer, how is life??
Old 03-05-2009, 11:48 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by unknown_tom
well at least your **** are.
ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

what the **** is wrong with the lol smilie

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

no neighbors?! man, you'd love some parts of upstate ny then. so many areas like that.

I need civilization. I like the busy-ness of a big city.
this Is my old place... one neighbor but not that close... on 18 acres

Name:  Picture049.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  84.1 KB

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

damn tom I'm behind you.

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 8 seconds.
I'm really not that worried, you'll sign off tonight and I'll ***** all day tomorrow and then you'll be losing.
Old 03-05-2009, 11:49 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

so duffer, how is life??
government stopped my payments

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

I <3 snow
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped

pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-05-2009, 11:50 PM

clearly

need a halo smilie
I don't have time for that **** I'm trying to catch you.
Old 03-05-2009, 11:51 PM

BTW I've had over a hundred posts today.
Administrators

what the **** is wrong with the lol smilie
It changes the to the if that is the only thing posted
it doesn't recognize the Upper case

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Post *****
Old 03-05-2009, 11:52 PM
Administrators

I <3 snow
+1
Old 03-05-2009, 11:53 PM
StuntUSA MOD

looks beautiful mr. wheelie. I just couldnt stand that type of seculation. its nice to visit buT i couldnt take it 24/7. NY is like that though. my family's house in the adironacks is on 219 acres.. talk about not having neighbors!! Its great to visit but after 48 hours there I go stir crazy.

I cant wait to see it this summer though. part of the land we own is on a lake and my uncle cleared a walking path to the beach area and built a gazebo and bonfire pit. From pictures it looks greay!
Old 03-05-2009, 11:53 PM
StuntUSA MOD

want a cookie??!
Old 03-05-2009, 11:54 PM
StuntUSA MOD

government stopped my payments
oh no so you are actually working now?
Old 03-05-2009, 11:54 PM

K the girl just got home, you lucked out Amy, I'm outta here.
Old 03-05-2009, 11:55 PM
StuntUSA MOD

i love all american rejects
Old 03-05-2009, 11:55 PM
StuntUSA MOD

K the girl just got home, you lucked out Amy, I'm outta here.
you can't hang.

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!