Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 11:39 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Put one up of your *****
no. thats nice you'd like to see them though.
Old 03-05-2009, 11:39 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped

pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-05-2009, 11:40 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
no. thats nice you'd like to see them though.
I never turn down a set of ****
Old 03-05-2009, 11:40 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

did you stay out there long?

all big cities have the same traffic problems, you definitely need to be able to handle it. it takes some getting used to.
I moved out there to help my brother.. (After him and his GF moved
out there, she broke up with him in 6mo, So I moved out there to help
him with his lease and stayed a bit longer) But I am more of a country
guy ... I don't mind going to the cities but I prefer to have NO neighbors
and acres of land to live on...
Old 03-05-2009, 11:41 PM

Brap!
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Stop that I hate you
you dont hate me.
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old duffer
for 50?
StuntUSA MOD

way to make me feel important
Old 03-05-2009, 11:42 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
I moved out there to help my brother.. (After him and his GF moved
out there, she broke up with him in 6mo, So I moved out there to help
him with his lease and stayed a bit longer) But I am more of a country
guy ... I don't mind going to the cities but I prefer to have NO neighbors
and acres of land to live on...
no neighbors?! man, you'd love some parts of upstate ny then. so many areas like that.

I need civilization. I like the busy-ness of a big city.
Old 03-05-2009, 11:43 PM
StuntUSA MOD

damn tom I'm behind you.

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 8 seconds.
Old 03-05-2009, 11:43 PM
StuntUSA MOD

maybe not for long.

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.
Old 03-05-2009, 11:44 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

20 is like $15 here

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Administrators

you motorboatin sum bitch..

Attached Images  
StuntUSA MOD

let the record show this is post # 5094
StuntUSA MOD

i heart wedding crashers!!!
Old 03-05-2009, 11:46 PM
StuntUSA MOD

5 0 9 6 .

you dont hate me.
I know I'm a bad lair
StuntUSA MOD

fiver zero nine seven

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 15 seconds.
Old 03-05-2009, 11:47 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wheelie

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 11:47 PM
StuntUSA MOD

I know I'm a bad lair
clearly

need a halo smilie

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!