Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 09:22 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
im feinin for a cigarette right now but im gonna be good. doing well so far.
you are quitting? thats great!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-05-2009, 09:22 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
means nonya ****** business foreign boy
owned by FOREIGNER joke...
Old 03-05-2009, 09:24 PM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

illlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll buuuuuuuuurnnnnnn oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee car,nope ill burn one cigarette.
Old 03-05-2009, 09:25 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Juca
yep i agree with you,you are are good with girls,and there is just one reason why they like you,cuz you can burn their cars and then they may get new one,better one i kid i kid wheelie can have every woman on this ******* world...
aaaahahahahahaha Now thats funny..
Old 03-05-2009, 09:26 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped

pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-05-2009, 09:27 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by jrider
mine has never really snapped in half but its torn really bad they reapired and said hopefully it heals good here are some pks where this shitty brace that i already dont use, and stay on crutches for a month already not using those sometimes i think doc underestimate me im tough i dont take medicines as intended and dont give a **** about pain been through p.o.w. school and deployed my military and h.s. football coach made me that way sometimes i think its a flaw
next time use sentencesrun on sentences are so hard to read!

once an acl is torn, it doesnt heal, so I dont understand how they repaired it without surgery?
Old 03-05-2009, 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous

once an acl is torn, it doesnt heal, so I dont understand how they repaired it without surgery?
let the bees to bites that part of your body.
Old 03-05-2009, 09:32 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous

i had surgery but not replace ment i got some bands that helpit stayin a natural position or some **** i dont know i wasnt really listening **** hurts but idc i stay fucked up onl pk alchol weed weed and weedanyways nough said i got into the car accident cause a dumb bitch so dont wanna talk bout it make s me think to much me thinking could cause my head to explode got to much goin on and i also forgot you look like my ex stormie thats what caught my eye bout ur stuntusa pic time for a drink and bowl be back in about 20 yall
Administrators

You have completed your route to Perth on time. You collected $6,119.18 of which P.A.R. Trucking collected $917.88 from that total to leave you with a total collection of $5,201.30. Your driver rating is now 19.99. You may start a new route at this time or view your driver profile for more details.

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

I got 2 McD's apple pies delivered to me!!!
Old 03-05-2009, 09:33 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

**** forgot sentences lol would edit but im high
Old 03-05-2009, 09:33 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
You have completed your route to Perth on time. You collected $6,119.18 of which P.A.R. Trucking collected $917.88 from that total to leave you with a total collection of $5,201.30. Your driver rating is now 19.99. You may start a new route at this time or view your driver profile for more details.
A d.r. of almost 20 how you get so good in truck games
Old 03-05-2009, 09:36 PM

can i find rock or glass wool in ond boiler from bath room?
Old 03-05-2009, 09:38 PM

**** forgot sentences lol would edit but im high
how many blunts you burn per day?
Old 03-05-2009, 09:39 PM
StuntUSA MOD

shower time, brb.
Old 03-05-2009, 09:39 PM
King of fukin up bikes

can i find rock or glass wool in ond boiler from bath room?
you ask some weird **** sometimes
Old 03-05-2009, 09:41 PM
King of fukin up bikes

how many blunts you burn per day?
2 blunts +3 bowls=high
Old 03-05-2009, 09:41 PM

you ask some weird **** sometimes
can you understand my question?

i need that wool becouse ill repack one exhaust.
Old 03-05-2009, 09:42 PM

You have completed your route to Rockhampton on time. You collected $728.89 of which P.A.R. Trucking collected $14.58 from that total to leave you with a total collection of $714.31. Your driver rating is now 0.83. You may start a new route at this time or view your driver profile for more details.
Old 03-05-2009, 09:47 PM
Administrators

Hauling 46,000 pounds of Appliances from Rockhampton to Perth will earn your driver $3.18 per mile, a total of $8369.00 for the entire route. Your company specializes in this cargo type so you will receive a 5% bonus for delivery. If you are late you will be fined $50.00 per day that you are late.

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!