Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 05:38 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumiiii

Old 03-05-2009, 05:39 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

that looks disgusting lol
Old 03-05-2009, 05:42 PM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Bray
that looks disgusting lol
hahah cuz i already eat that one and that red is ketchup,and white **** is cheese
Old 03-05-2009, 05:50 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Damn i just got tried lol... i was walking downstairs carrying my tail to put it in my truck so i wouldnt forget it here at work, and as im going down the stairs some kid was like is that for your "pocket bike"....
Old 03-05-2009, 05:50 PM
Certified

Grilled cheese with ketchup?
Old 03-05-2009, 05:56 PM

Grilled cheese with ketchup?
yup yup and that **** is so tasty
Old 03-05-2009, 05:57 PM

Damn i just got tried lol... i was walking downstairs carrying my tail to put it in my truck so i wouldnt forget it here at work, and as im going down the stairs some kid was like is that for your "pocket bike"....
did you told him,that that **** is for your bmx
Old 03-05-2009, 06:14 PM
Certified

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-05-2009, 06:15 PM
Certified

Originally Posted by Juca
did you told him,that that **** is for your bmx
hahahaha i should have
Old 03-05-2009, 06:18 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

HOLY ****!!!

Hauling 61,000 pounds of Appliances from Rockhampton to Perth will earn your driver $4.20 per mile, a total of $11065.42 for the entire route. Your company specializes in this cargo type so you will receive a 5% bonus for delivery. If you are late you will be fined $50.00 per day that you are late.

Perth demands appliances, 10% bonus. Over $4 on a huge route, this is awesome
Old 03-05-2009, 06:21 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

You drove too fast in the weather conditions and crashed your truck on your last leg. Your truck is now at 17.6% condition.
Old 03-05-2009, 06:22 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

hey dont hate on the pocket rockets those things are just as dangerous as the big ones lol i learned that they dont wheelie good from experience lol no bp lol
Old 03-05-2009, 06:22 PM

haha i just found my old pokemon cards with some adds
Old 03-05-2009, 06:25 PM

Albury, Australia

416 Miles to go
Old 03-05-2009, 06:33 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations! Your driver reached a Miles Achievement of Rookie
Old 03-05-2009, 06:35 PM
King of fukin up bikes

Your truck has had a random mechanical failure beyond normal wear and tear. Your truck is now at 65.9% condition.

You have completed your route to Ceduna on time. You collected $704.60 of which P.A.R. Trucking collected $14.09 from that total to leave you with a total collection of $690.51. Your driver rating is now 0.41. You may start a new route at this time or view your driver profile for more details.
Old 03-05-2009, 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by jrider
your truck has had a random mechanical failure beyond normal wear and tear. Your truck is now at 65.9% condition.

you have completed your route to ceduna on time. You collected $704.60 of which p.a.r. Trucking collected $14.09 from that total to leave you with a total collection of $690.51. Your driver rating is now 0.41. You may start a new route at this time or view your driver profile for more details.
Old 03-05-2009, 06:41 PM
Certified

Originally Posted by Juca
haha i just found my old pokemon cards with some adds
hahahaha i gave all mine away years ago when i found them
Old 03-05-2009, 06:41 PM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

JackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to behold

Old 03-05-2009, 06:42 PM
King of fukin up bikes

Hauling 40,000 pounds of Mail from Ceduna to Rockhampton will earn your driver $0.66 per mile, a total of $941.86 for the entire route. If you are late you will be fined $50.00 per day that you are late.

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!