Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 06:04 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by old man roger
already responded and your last post in the other thread is just another attack on me and you know it ....
Please ******* tell me how it is a attack on you. if i really wanted to ruin your day i would have naarden make a subcage tomm and sell it for 100.
Old 03-05-2009, 06:05 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
supposed to be in the 60's by Friday though
thank god for florida
Old 03-05-2009, 06:05 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-05-2009, 06:06 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Suicidl
i do not care if you sell crack to make a living. remember i am the one that sucks farts out of people uniforms. but i laugh about it and carry on. it seems like you can dish it out but can not take it

i am going to work on my bike now so i can ride at daytona today

I am not rogers messenger. I am not mad at roger either nor am i in a good mood my grandmother passed and now i am leaving tomm to go to a funeral so do you think i can care less if roger is mad at me
first of all i am sorry about your grand mother ..

and now the truth comes out , i make a joke about what you do for a living which effects your job and pay check in no way what so ever so you come on here and trash me which does effect my job and pay check ...............call me and stop playing games
Old 03-05-2009, 06:07 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

thank god for florida
12 more months
Old 03-05-2009, 06:07 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

its like that time i went over to my mates house and within 3 seconds they where having a full blown screaming match (while im sitting on the lounge not 3 feet away).........and when they fight they dont hold back

man that was very awkward ...........
Old 03-05-2009, 06:08 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

first of all i am sorry about your grand mother ..

and now the truth comes out , i make a joke about what you do for a living which effects your job and pay check in no way what so ever so you come on here and trash me which does effect my job and pay check ...............call me and stop playing games
i will call you later i need to go get the bike done so i can ride today. i need to be in daytona at 11
Old 03-05-2009, 06:10 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Please ******* tell me how it is a attack on you. if i really wanted to ruin your day i would have naarden make a subcage tomm and sell it for 100.
you shouldn't even go there , remember you called me and told me what you and naardeen were going to do and i never said a word to any one .....i bet ian wouldn't be too happy if he knew what you were planning
Old 03-05-2009, 06:10 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Oh yes i almost forgot i am a dick and i am through helping any one out on this ******* site.

so **** The World

Peace out
Old 03-05-2009, 06:14 AM
also known as OMR

im going to take a shower ...........bbl
Old 03-05-2009, 06:15 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

im out so SS

see ya

tell omr and ***** i said bye
Old 03-05-2009, 06:21 AM
Group Moderator

Old 03-05-2009, 06:25 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

You have completed your route to Perth on time. You collected $6,642.59 of which P.A.R. Trucking collected $2,391.33 from that total to leave you with a total collection of $4,251.26. Your driver rating is now 38.03. You may start a new route at this time or view your driver profile for more details.
Old 03-05-2009, 06:26 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

I love how I start these great conversations and then leave. I should stop going to bed so early.
Old 03-05-2009, 06:26 AM
Group Moderator

im out, gotta finish some stuff up b4 day shift comes in.. BBL
Old 03-05-2009, 06:51 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

guys guys
Old 03-05-2009, 06:59 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by burnoutnut
guys guys
you don't like to be alone do you ....lol
Old 03-05-2009, 07:19 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

you don't like to be alone do you ....lol

yeah i dont either except for when i ride

i left coz mummie and daddy where fighting
Old 03-05-2009, 07:22 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by burnoutnut
yeah i dont either except for when i ride

i left coz mummie and daddy where fighting
Old 03-05-2009, 07:24 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

maaaaaaaaaaan that was awkward

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!