Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 04:50 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-05-2009, 04:52 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

i remember a Seinfeld where Kramer was trying to publish a coffee table book about coffee tables... it was a funny episode.
Old 03-05-2009, 04:58 AM
Group Moderator

2hrs....
Old 03-05-2009, 05:23 AM
Group Moderator

Name:  Grandmas-Boy-fox05-1.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  26.2 KB
Old 03-05-2009, 05:29 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

some people just hate to see any one trying to do good for themselves and do what ever they can to bring them down even if they have to stab them in the back to do it ......
Old 03-05-2009, 05:30 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

the new terminator vid

http://www.yourmovies.com.au/news/?i=155451&action=news
Old 03-05-2009, 05:31 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

imma go see it
Old 03-05-2009, 05:32 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by old man roger
some people just hate to see any one trying to do good for themselves and do what ever they can to bring them down even if they have to stab them in the back to do it ......
does it have something to do with the little biffo acouple of threads over?
Old 03-05-2009, 05:40 AM
Group Moderator

Old 03-05-2009, 05:42 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by burnoutnut
does it have something to do with the little biffo acouple of threads over?
yep and he acts like he is my best friend when we are face to face but then he attacks my lively hood .......some people think thats funny but i don't think it is , this is how i make my living
Old 03-05-2009, 05:46 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

yep and he acts like he is my best friend when we are face to face but then he attacks my lively hood .......some people think thats funny but i don't think it is , this is how i make my living

i HAD a friend like that......and i have done that to a friend also

i didnt like him anymore after he acted like that to me but he apolagjized for what he had done and (thinking i would one day get over what he had done) i pretended to be his friend...............
Old 03-05-2009, 05:50 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

ok roger

i am not going to argue with you at 5:30 am but i thought we were friends but i guess not. people make fun of everyone on this site all day everyday. You need to either have fun with it or just turn the computer off. people have made funny threads about every single company that has ever been involved with stunting. Maybe you should lighten up and not take stunting or stuntlife so serious. If you take this so serious then you should look for another hobby to be involved with. to me it is a big joke and that is it.

This is just the Internet

I will ask tneck to delete the thread if it will just make you stop crying about it for the last 2 days
Old 03-05-2009, 05:56 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Suicidl
ok roger

i am not going to argue with you at 5:30 am but i thought we were friends but i guess not. people make fun of everyone on this site all day everyday. You need to either have fun with it or just turn the computer off. people have made funny threads about every single company that has ever been involved with stunting. Maybe you should lighten up and not take stunting or stuntlife so serious. If you take this so serious then you should look for another hobby to be involved with. to me it is a big joke and that is it.

I will ask tneck to delete the thread if it will just make you stop crying about it for the last 2 days
i called you twice and you wont answer and i do take it serious , its how i make a living and you seem to not like that ... give me a call and talk to me ...
Group Moderator

Arrow Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

ok roger

thats all roger wanted you to do. Since tneck was not responding to PM's...

It was funny, he admitted it was funny... now it's over. ya'll better kiss and make up cause i plan on riding with both of you hobnobs when i get down there
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

i will check back later for the response
Old 03-05-2009, 05:58 AM
also known as OMR

i will check back later for the response
already responded and your last post in the other thread is just another attack on me and you know it ....
Old 03-05-2009, 06:00 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

well this is awkward............. soooooo yeaaaah hows that weather ?
Old 03-05-2009, 06:02 AM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by burnoutnut
well this is awkward............. soooooo yeaaaah hows that weather ?
******* COLD!
Old 03-05-2009, 06:02 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

i called you twice and you wont answer and i do take it serious , its how i make a living and you seem to not like that ... give me a call and talk to me ...
i do not care if you sell crack to make a living. remember i am the one that sucks farts out of people uniforms. but i laugh about it and carry on. it seems like you can dish it out but can not take it

i am going to work on my bike now so i can ride at daytona today
Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
thats all roger wanted you to do. Since tneck was not responding to PM's...

It was funny, he admitted it was funny... now it's over. ya'll better kiss and make up cause i plan on riding with both of you hobnobs when i get down there
I am not rogers messenger. I am not mad at roger either nor am i in a good mood my grandmother passed and now i am leaving tomm to go to a funeral so do you think i can care less if roger is mad at me
Old 03-05-2009, 06:04 AM
Group Moderator

supposed to be in the 60's by Friday though

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!