Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2009, 11:29 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
As I stated before... Your at a Bar and Chances are hes had a few
before you came in and No Matter what he says whether you have
heard that line before or not, You will not give him the Time of day.
and yet he was hitting on you because he thought you were good looking
and just wanted to get to know you...
I'm nice.. its not like I automatically dismiss a guy for doing that... but look at it from my shoes... if the outcome is consistently shitty, would you even want to bother listening after a while? I'm looking for the one who says something different and acts on it. he is the one worthwhile.

Last edited by Miss Chievous; 03-04-2009 at 11:35 PM. Reason: typo
Old 03-04-2009, 11:29 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by jrider
+1 i need a chick that dont need help with everything but is still pretty girlie
its hard to find. kinda like finding a manly man that is willing to be respectful.

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
I mean to change thinking about how he feel about the guy. Its like you need to retrain yourself.
oh yeah, i'm still working on that. hehe.

i'm off to bed guys...we should pick up this conversation tomorrow.
Old 03-04-2009, 11:30 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
get married...

then you dont have to use pickup lines..

you just say "get naked"....
ahahahhahahaha
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

get married...

then you dont have to use pickup lines..

you just say "get naked"....
hey put down your shovel
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted
Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-04-2009, 11:31 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
its hard to find. kinda like finding a manly man that is willing to be respectful.

night!!!!!!!
Old 03-04-2009, 11:32 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

nite allie
Old 03-04-2009, 11:33 PM
StuntUSA MOD

I need to go to bed myself. 6 am comes too early!
Old 03-04-2009, 11:35 PM
King of fukin up bikes

I need to go to bed myself. 6 am comes too early!
nite
Old 03-04-2009, 11:35 PM
Administrators

I'm nice.. its not like I automatically dismiss a guy for doing that... but look at it from my shoes... if the autocome is consistently shitty, would you even want to bother listening after a while? I'm looking for the one who says something different and acts on it. he is the one worthwhile.
Your to ******* Picky...
Old 03-04-2009, 11:37 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Old 03-04-2009, 11:38 PM
Administrators

some guys talk about their feelings too much. some guys don't, and act it out. some guys are emotional, some are rocks. a large number are able to move on rapidly, but that doesn't mean they don't miss a girl. i'll just wait for the right one. i'd rather act on honesty and communication.
See you just self contradickted yourself....

Ervery guy is diffrent But You seem to somehow meet the same
pearson everytime a guy wants to talk to you... Your Just
as Picky as Miss chevious...
Old 03-04-2009, 11:38 PM
King of fukin up bikes

yoyoyo
Old 03-04-2009, 11:41 PM
Administrators

I want a Bad *** guy that will fight for me but I want
Flowers and To be Romanced ....Blah blah blah Good luck
on getting laid anytime soon

Every guy here tonight won't want to because we Just had the conversation
and will move on... Unlike you Girls... Thus letting it go....
Old 03-04-2009, 11:43 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

not hating, but that line frustrates me. every guy says the same **** :

1. I'm not like every other guy out there.

2. You have beautiful eyes.

3. "You've never met anyone like me before."

I'm looking for a guy who doesn't say that. then I MIGHT begin to believe he's for real.
How many guys have you met who speak in third person, and have a cowhide bike wrap from a cow that used to live in his back yard
Old 03-04-2009, 11:44 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
Old 03-04-2009, 11:44 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by MikeM
How many guys have you met who speak in third person, and have a cowhide bike wrap from a cow that used to live in his back yard
See Wheelie don't lie...
Old 03-04-2009, 11:49 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jrider
hey put down your shovel
im already buried bud
Old 03-04-2009, 11:52 PM
Administrators

im already buried bud
Buried but you still have a shovel..... Remember that...
Old 03-04-2009, 11:58 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
Your to ******* Picky...
too

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!