Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2009, 11:15 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
Women need to learn that men Can Blow things off and forget about them.
they don't want to talk about there feeling and never will. the day you understand that you won't change that in a guy and he is not doing
it to **** you off.. Its because he really doesnt care to talk about his damn
feelings...
and how does that make you feel
Old 03-04-2009, 11:15 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
not since october. ugh.
sucks to be you
Old 03-04-2009, 11:16 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
i know what you mean, you start thinking about all the good memories you had together. those special moments, a half smile, a joke between you, a trip...when i start having those thoughts, i catch myself and say, "hey stupid, do you really think he's thinking about you right now???"
and when you reach that realization, it hurts a little more Keeping yourself occupied only works so well, you need to change your thinking which is the hardest to do.
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

wheelie you make sense.. I'm just bitter. really, really bitter at this current time in my life
I have notice and Needed to keep my shovel

Let the Details go and you will be in a relationship a much
happier Miss Chievious..
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
sucks to be you
+1 lastnight and will be tonight sometime
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted
Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-04-2009, 11:17 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by jrider
hey allie i can honestly say that i have ended up missing two of my ex's and they were both really girlie and t total bithches but its not my arguement
i think it depends on the person really, but i guess i like guys into helpless girlie girls. sometimes a guy likes feeling depended and the defiance of a bitch?
Old 03-04-2009, 11:20 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

and when you reach that realization, it hurts a little more Keeping yourself occupied only works so well, you need to change your thinking which is the hardest to do.
i don't think we should change the way we think, its a blessing too. we treasure things. only time heals all.
Old 03-04-2009, 11:20 PM
King of fukin up bikes

i think it depends on the person really, but i guess i like guys into helpless girlie girls. sometimes a guy likes feeling depended and the defiance of a bitch?
+1 i need a chick that dont need help with everything but is still pretty girlie
Old 03-04-2009, 11:21 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

they don't want to talk about there feeling and never will. the day you understand that you won't change that in a guy and he is not doing
feelings...
its not that we want to change you, we just like to talk and get frustrated when you won't talk.
sucks to be you
this has already been established.
I have notice and Needed to keep my shovel

Let the Details go and you will be in a relationship a much
happier Miss Chievious..
when you say details, what do you mean?
Old 03-04-2009, 11:21 PM
Administrators

and how does that make you feel
****'s me off that chics have to go into detail about every *******
situation and then when she gits hit on shes a bitch and says...
UUHHH try again I already heard that... and then the next man she
meets that acually gets thru the Barrier, He has to deal with that..
Old 03-04-2009, 11:23 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

get married...

then you dont have to use pickup lines..

you just say "get naked"....
Old 03-04-2009, 11:23 PM
King of fukin up bikes

****'s me off that chics have to go into detail about every *******
situation and then when she gits hit on shes a bitch and says...
UUHHH try again I already heard that... and then the next man she
meets that acually gets thru the Barrier, He has to deal with that..
i dont deal with it i chunk up the deuce son time for smoke
Old 03-04-2009, 11:24 PM
StuntUSA MOD

i don't think we should change the way we think, its a blessing too. we treasure things. only time heals all.
I mean to change thinking about how he feel about the guy. Its like you need to retrain yourself.
Old 03-04-2009, 11:24 PM

feelings...
some guys talk about their feelings too much. some guys don't, and act it out. some guys are emotional, some are rocks. a large number are able to move on rapidly, but that doesn't mean they don't miss a girl. i'll just wait for the right one. i'd rather act on honesty and communication.
Old 03-04-2009, 11:25 PM
Administrators

I go to bars... yes.. but I know better than to expect to meet any guy of high quality there and I'm not having sex currently because I hate hearing the same **** from every guy. I want someone to care about and vise versa.
As I stated before... Your at a Bar and Chances are hes had a few
before you came in and No Matter what he says whether you have
heard that line before or not, You will not give him the Time of day.
and yet he was hitting on you because he thought you were good looking
and just wanted to get to know you...
Old 03-04-2009, 11:26 PM
StuntUSA MOD

get married...

then you dont have to use pickup lines..

you just say "get naked"....
how romantic, lol
Old 03-04-2009, 11:27 PM
Administrators

i know what you mean, you start thinking about all the good memories you had together. those special moments, a half smile, a joke between you, a trip...when i start having those thoughts, i catch myself and say, "hey stupid, do you really think he's thinking about you right now???"
See there you go thinking about Details of your last relationship
and getting yourself all worked up for nothing..

I Could careless about any of my ex's ... and I never even think
about the time we had together...
Old 03-04-2009, 11:28 PM
King of fukin up bikes

As I stated before... Your at a Bar and Chances are hes had a few
before you came in and No Matter what he says whether you have
heard that line before or not, You will not give him the Time of day.
and yet he was hitting on you because he thought you were good looking
and just wanted to get to know you...
word +1 if he wasnt attracted to you he wouldnt talk to you
Old 03-04-2009, 11:28 PM

+1 i need a chick that dont need help with everything but is still pretty girlie
its hard to find. kinda like finding a manly man that is willing to be respectful.

I mean to change thinking about how he feel about the guy. Its like you need to retrain yourself.
oh yeah, i'm still working on that. hehe.

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!