Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2009, 10:42 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
nope...

i think i'm tired of hearing, "you're so cool, its like you're one of the guys".
Quit treating them like your One of the guys...
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

yes, by choice. i'm so jaded i choose not to do it.
amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! same here. we need a pow wow!
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted
Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-04-2009, 10:43 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
yes, its by choice. I'm at the point where I'm tired with men, too. I'm still not over my ex and I feel I need to stay away from all men until my head is clear. I have a 'buddy' here in Florida but he annoys me ... so I choose nothing/no one at this moment.
yep...its like math....

men pissing me off > sex
Old 03-04-2009, 10:44 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
I feel like I haven't had sex in like a month, really it's only been a couple of days.
i didnt have sex yesterday, and inside my head im complaining that shes starting to not put out enough. But it was just one day

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! same here. we need a pow wow!
hahaha...we should.
Administrators

no one can take care of alie like alie can take care of alie.
You have never met wheelie...

wheelie goes above and beyond ...
Old 03-04-2009, 10:45 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by MikeM
i didnt have sex yesterday, and inside my head im complaining that shes starting to not put out enough. But it was just one day
So the next time you do "it" , It would make it angry sex...
Old 03-04-2009, 10:46 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

yep...its like math....

men pissing me off > sex
amen again! for me I add on surgery as well
Old 03-04-2009, 10:47 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

i see i made it in at the right time
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

wheelie back off she dont want you and plus you know im "all this" and i am lol
StuntUSA MOD

Originally Posted by WHEELIE

no offense.. but that "you've never met a guy like me" line... is just that...... a line!!!!!!!!!

I'm just saying this because you said it.. and I hate that line..
Administrators

Old 03-04-2009, 10:48 PM

Quit treating them like your One of the guys...
i don't think i should change who i am to something fake. all guys seem to like the concept of an indendent, down to earth chick, but once they date them and the newness fades, they miss the challenge of a bitchy girlie girl.
Old 03-04-2009, 10:49 PM
StuntUSA MOD

why this posted twice idk?!
Old 03-04-2009, 10:50 PM

amen again! for me I add on surgery as well
i can totally understand that ur surgery just makes it even more not worth it.
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

yes, by choice. i'm so jaded i choose not to do it.
what happened with that youngin?
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
i see i made it in at the right time
hey its that guy we never hear from anymore...oh yea he got married jk how are you doin nate
Old 03-04-2009, 10:51 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jrider
hey its that guy we never hear from anymore...oh yea he got married jk how are you doin nate
im alright....

i just fish all the time now
Old 03-04-2009, 10:51 PM

yep, um, i've heard that before. so what if i only got off sticking random plastic fruit in men's butts....then what.

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!