Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2009, 07:19 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

that game confused the **** out of me too juca lol.. i'd be a shitty truck driver...
Old 03-04-2009, 07:20 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Bray
that game confused the **** out of me too juca lol.. i'd be a shitty truck driver...
haha,do you still play?
Old 03-04-2009, 07:20 PM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Bray
haha,do you still play?
Old 03-04-2009, 07:22 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted
Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-04-2009, 07:26 PM

guys did you saw new skin at truckz???

Old 03-04-2009, 07:26 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

**** i think i got ripped off on the f4i rear seat i bought on here.... the guy gave me tracking number and it says not found...
Old 03-04-2009, 07:27 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

hey im gonna log in and play how do i join par again
Old 03-04-2009, 07:28 PM

Old 03-04-2009, 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by jrider
hey im gonna log in and play how do i join par again
create your acc,then you will see option : wiev all companies its at "driver menu" then click at par and mike will take care for you.
Old 03-04-2009, 07:32 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

hey i need some one to help withthe game
Old 03-04-2009, 07:33 PM

18 Wheels of Steel Pedal to the Metal
T
he third game made by SCS Software.lot of improvements and use higher polygon for truck models and lot more
editable. Take your show on the road. Drive your rig to make it big and build your business. Money talks - when
you’re in charge, let the drivers to their job while you count your cash. You’re not only a trucker,
you’re a tycoon, you are the boss. Most edits and new truck is for this gam by the fans
Old 03-04-2009, 07:34 PM

hey i need some one to help withthe game
did you start to Albury aus?? you must put that town for your "start town" you can choose it when you'r creating your acc
Old 03-04-2009, 07:37 PM

StuntUSA is currently unavailable...
Im upgrading to newest version of vbulletin. we will be back at or around 8 pm est Thank you,
StuntUSA Staff
Old 03-04-2009, 07:40 PM

Old 03-04-2009, 07:41 PM
Certified

**** i hate buying **** off here.
Old 03-04-2009, 07:48 PM
King of fukin up bikes

Originally Posted by Juca
did you start to Albury aus?? you must put that town for your "start town" you can choose it when you'r creating your acc
ok i joined par and bought a truck what now
Old 03-04-2009, 07:52 PM

ok i joined par and bought a truck what now
did you took albury australia like your start town?

step 2. pick route perth aus. and do not use any general merchan. like put on something other,and then press at next leg 2x times and you are on the road.
Old 03-04-2009, 07:53 PM
King of fukin up bikes

i dont get this game
Old 03-04-2009, 07:58 PM

i dont get this game
sec ill tell you how to do it step by step
Old 03-04-2009, 08:00 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Juca
yep mike i am in albury,what now?
sit and wait for your FP's to go down to 5 or 6 then start a route
to Perth with appliances...

Each hour = 1 FP...

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!