Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2009, 08:36 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 02-26-2009, 08:37 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Bray
naa lol its a song
I was pretty sure that you watching some **** movie,+ jerking off
Old 02-26-2009, 08:37 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Juca
ah i got it now usualy i awoke around 11 am,then i'm go to a caffe bar to take a coffe with my friends,around 15 pm i i'm going home and then is time for eating and sleeping after that time for computer and then around 20,20:30 pm i am out again with girl or friends and i am back at my house around 23,00 then is time for stuntlife and bed time at 4:10 am and i am freee no collage for 5-6 days we are at holiday
WOW, what a life. i've never had it that good, lol.
Old 02-26-2009, 08:38 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Trachito
how do u know everyone's first name???
I ask them

I've been chattin on these boards for like 4 years!
Old 02-26-2009, 08:38 PM

juca, this is really buggin me. it's spelled College. collage is a bunch of pictures bunched up together. do a google image search for "collage" and u'll see what it is.
Old 02-26-2009, 08:39 PM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

WOW, what a life. i've never had it that good, lol.
wha's wrong whit my life? weekends are much better
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

ah i got it now usualy i awoke around 11 am,then i'm go to a caffe bar to take a coffe with my friends,around 15 pm i i'm going home and then is time for eating and sleeping after that time for computer and then around 20,20:30 pm i am out again with girl or friends and i am back at my house around 23,00 then is time for stuntlife and bed time at 4:10 am and i am freee no collage for 5-6 days we are at holiday
you need a job!!!!!! too much free time is a bad thing.

tsweers89 is a decent person

i need one for my 01 f4i , i get payed tomorrow. need the pay pal info n such

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
I ask them

I've been chattin on these boards for like 4 years!
what's wheelie's real name? juca's?
Old 02-26-2009, 08:41 PM
StuntUSA MOD

what's wheelie's real name? juca's?
ok you got me, I dont know.

juca, what is your real name?

juca, this is really buggin me. it's spelled College. collage is a bunch of pictures bunched up together. do a google image search for "collage" and u'll see what it is.
yep i agree i googled it and i saw some small pictures ty for info

Originally Posted by tsweers89
what's up, dude? check out the ad up above. at the bottom there's a link that says Contact OMR. click on it and ask him for his paypal info. he'll probably reply really, really late tonight cuz he's a vampire and rides into the early morning hours.
Old 02-26-2009, 08:43 PM

Jure,is my real name Juca is my nick name,btw what is wheelie's real name?
Old 02-26-2009, 08:43 PM

wheelie's name is either terry or jerry. one is his name, and the other is his brother's... so i hear.
Old 02-26-2009, 08:44 PM

how do u pronounce that? Joo-ray? Joor?

Originally Posted by tsweers89
+1 for omr subcage that is the way to go
StuntUSA MOD

I dont know wheelie's either.

I figured yours was jure after myspace

caesar is cheeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttto.

i think everyone knows my name.
Old 02-26-2009, 08:47 PM
StuntUSA MOD

wheelie's name is either terry or jerry. one is his name, and the other is his brother's... so i hear.
we need to ask him. next time he's on, i'm on it!
Old 02-26-2009, 08:50 PM

how do u pronounce that? Joo-ray? Joor?
in croatian language we write and pronounce the same,there is no change in pronunciation. so i pronounce "jure" or "juca"
Old 02-26-2009, 08:52 PM

I dont know wheelie's either.

I figured yours was jure after myspace

caesar is cheeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttto.

i think everyone knows my name.
yep you have short name its easy to remember. btw wheelie's brother is also member of sl?

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!