Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2009, 12:23 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

scraping bar with the back tire 1/2 a foot off the ground, i guess if the bar was a little shorter it would have been a loop..
Old 03-04-2009, 12:23 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

yolla
Old 03-04-2009, 12:25 PM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
scraping bar with the back tire 1/2 a foot off the ground, i guess if the bar was a little shorter it would have been a loop..
WTF???? he saved it?
Old 03-04-2009, 12:28 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

back like 5 or 6 years ago i looped a spreader right at the clutch up. It pretty much launched me straight up in the air, then the bike left me, and then i landed on my ***. And it hurt
Old 03-04-2009, 12:28 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-04-2009, 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM
back like 5 or 6 years ago i looped a spreader right at the clutch up. It pretty much launched me straight up in the air, then the bike left me, and then i landed on my ***. And it hurt
before 3-4 months i looped rev coster,2 nd gear then i started to coster,and in the middle of that **** i broke rear brake line and then + i left and clutch too but forgot to remove my hand from the throttle
Old 03-04-2009, 12:33 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Juca
WTF???? he saved it?
yeah, you never seen scotts part in nascency project? pretty much the same thing.

sounds better than the bike landing on you but still suck.
Old 03-04-2009, 12:35 PM
Soup Mafia

before 3-4 months i looped rev coster,2 nd gear then i started to coster,and in the middle of that **** i broke rear brake line and then + i left and clutch too but forgot to remove my hand from the throttle

everytime i do revlimiter coasters i let the clutch out and then instantly pull it in and hit the brake as hard as i can to super moustrap. ive given up on the revlimiter for a bit.
Old 03-04-2009, 12:36 PM

Lil'Fiddy-Girl is a decent person

Old 03-04-2009, 12:36 PM

yeah, you never seen scotts part in nascency project? pretty much the same thing.

nope,i didnt saw it,he can be happy for he's 12 o clock bar which saved he's ***.
Old 03-04-2009, 12:39 PM

everytime i do revlimiter coasters i let the clutch out and then instantly pull it in and hit the brake as hard as i can to super moustrap. ive given up on the revlimiter for a bit.
have you ever tried to do "fake rev coasters"? that **** is awesome and you can ride it until you blow your engine its the same as gurus circles,rev with the clutch on the boarder
Old 03-04-2009, 12:40 PM
bp chaser

<<<< Never done a rev limiter anything, never plan to
Old 03-04-2009, 12:40 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

looks like some stuff i don't want to happen to me. haha
Old 03-04-2009, 12:41 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

rev limiter endo?
Old 03-04-2009, 12:42 PM
Soup Mafia

have you ever tried to do "fake rev coasters"? that **** is awesome and you can ride it until you blow your engine its the same as gurus circles,rev with the clutch on the boarder

i dont like living that much in the dangerzone, its a cool trick but i gotta be sure i can make it to work on monday. they can have that trick same goes for clutch up from the side.
Old 03-04-2009, 12:43 PM
bp chaser

many years ago when coasters were a new trick, they started having a coaster contest at stunt competitions. Almost every person would cheat like that, revving their engines the whole time, cranking the idle. Then they came up with the engines-off rule, and all of a sudden the coaster comps stopped happening.
Old 03-04-2009, 12:43 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
rev limiter endo?
thats just asking to blow a motor
Old 03-04-2009, 12:47 PM

many years ago when coasters were a new trick, they started having a coaster contest at stunt competitions. Almost every person would cheat like that, revving their engines the whole time, cranking the idle. Then they came up with the engines-off rule, and all of a sudden the coaster comps stopped happening.
back in that time who was the king of the coasters?
Old 03-04-2009, 12:50 PM
bp chaser

So This morning I leave work to go to get breakfast. When I walk out to the parkign lot, i see my jeep is touching bumpers with the car parked in front of me. Im real uptight about parking and I would never park like that, so i figured that guy was an ******* and I left. A couple hours later I drive to another building, put it in park, and get out. as Im getting out, the jeep starts rolling backwards, wtf!! I get back in, run some tests, and confirm that park isnt working right. I got it to work by jamming it into park while im still moving at 1 mph.. it rolls a few feet, then clicks into park. Then later today I tried to reproduce the problem and it wouldnt happen, park just worked fine. Now every time i get out of the jeep I have to push it to test if its really in park
Old 03-04-2009, 12:52 PM
bp chaser

back in that time who was the king of the coasters?
At that point there was no king, there were probably a hundred guys in the world that could do them. Now a year before that, there was only one guy around doing them, Jon Jon.

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!