Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2009, 08:22 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-04-2009, 08:24 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
2 days left and we're not even half way done this contract. We're clearly not gonna make it. It's time to have a company meeting and see what we're gonna do about us not finishing all these contracts.
The people whose fault it is, dont care. Which is why we're having this problem.
Old 03-04-2009, 08:33 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MikeM
The people whose fault it is, dont care. Which is why we're having this problem.
Well we need to start looking for new players and ask them to join our company and train them how to drive.
Old 03-04-2009, 08:34 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

We can only hope that Appliances show up closer so we can bang out as many runs in an attempt to finish the bitch.
Old 03-04-2009, 08:35 AM

Ok I'm off to breakfast.
Old 03-04-2009, 09:25 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Did you guys see this? Supposedly he saved it.

Name:  l_fe195a5fdfb043538ba6a242048f5100.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  37.0 KB
Old 03-04-2009, 09:53 AM

How was your vacation Zuk?
Old 03-04-2009, 10:29 AM

Miles To Go: 1,451 Miles
Old 03-04-2009, 10:46 AM

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

How was your vacation Zuk?
It was alright. The weather was nice but I was reminded why I don't really care for cruises or the ports. The ship itself it boring and crowded. The ports are tourist traps with pushy natives and nothing to really do. I won't do it again for a while. We hung out on the beach one day and that was good but the water was cold. I was hoping to do some snorkeling but **** that. Food was decent on the ship but beers were like $6. That can add up quick when there is nothing else to do all day.
Old 03-04-2009, 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by Zuki750
It was alright. The weather was nice but I was reminded why I don't really care for cruises or the ports. The ship itself it boring and crowded. The ports are tourist traps with pushy natives and nothing to really do. I won't do it again for a while. We hung out on the beach one day and that was good but the water was cold. I was hoping to do some snorkeling but **** that. Food was decent on the ship but beers were like $6. That can add up quick when there is nothing else to do all day.
That's too bad, well at least you got to get away for a little while. Hey you're next trip can be to Disney world with the kid.
Old 03-04-2009, 10:55 AM

That's too bad, well at least you got to get away for a little while. Hey you're next trip can be to Disney world with the kid.
Next trip will probably be to FL with the kid. I didn't have high hopes for this trip to begin with. It was a birthday present for my wife. For some reason she likes cruises but always has the same complaints I do. I don't get it. Oh, and Disney sucks. Maybe a toddler would like it but Sea World is much better.

I'm going to try to hit up the loaf at least once more this year. Have you been lately?
Old 03-04-2009, 11:04 AM

Next trip will probably be to FL with the kid. I didn't have high hopes for this trip to begin with. It was a birthday present for my wife. For some reason she likes cruises but always has the same complaints I do. I don't get it. Oh, and Disney sucks. Maybe a toddler would like it but Sea World is much better.

I'm going to try to hit up the loaf at least once more this year. Have you been lately?
Went yesterday and it was absolutely incredible.
Old 03-04-2009, 11:14 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

that would be jaco, crazy ******* polish kid with no fear. he did save it.nasty rider.
Old 03-04-2009, 11:14 AM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

mornin'
Old 03-04-2009, 11:20 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Looks just like my rev limiter coaster gone bad from intersection
Old 03-04-2009, 12:06 PM
bp chaser

A cruise isnt that cool with a pregnant wife. For future reference, whenever it stops at a port, go 2 streets over from where ever the pushy natives are. Thats where you find the real deals and the good weed.
Old 03-04-2009, 12:07 PM
bp chaser

Word. Sea world and Busch Gardens blow away disney. Better rides, better shows, less annoyances. I found that disney wouldnt be bad without all the major annoyances that heavily outweighed the fun.
Old 03-04-2009, 12:08 PM
bp chaser

cant see, what is it?
Old 03-04-2009, 12:14 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by scott3824
Looks just like my rev limiter coaster gone bad from intersection

exactly, spreader coaster revlimiter, i guess his finger slipped off the clutch and you know what happens next.
Old 03-04-2009, 12:16 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
exactly, spreader coaster revlimiter, i guess his finger slipped off the clutch and you know what happens next.
air time, inverted air time

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!