Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 08:51 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Juca
just chill and be real with her.... don't try to put up some big act or anything, show her respect and do simple things for her like opening doors and pulling out her chair.... compliment her and be sincere.... IF you buy her anything keep it simple like a single flower or something she collects, surely you know some things about her like hobbies or interests.... DON'T try to **** her on th first date unless she makes it VERY obvious she's game.... good luck and have fun, oh and be respectul to her parents but not in a eddie haskell sort of way (if you don't know who eddie haskell is then ask your parents or watch some leave it beaver re-runs)....

pulling out her chair? thats ******* lame... thats some bitch made as ****.
Old 03-03-2009, 08:52 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Juca, drive
Old 03-03-2009, 08:52 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-03-2009, 08:55 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

MikeM's advice :

Some do's and don'ts:

Make her laugh.

Make sure you keep conversation going. You may need to think up stuff to say ahead of time. Lie if you have to, but not about anything important. They dont like guys with nothing to say, or guys with too much to say.

Dont talk about computers or politics. Music, tv shows, and movies are good topics and can lead to more dates.

Dont buy her anything other than food. Take her out to dinner, you pay. If she tries to pay, tell her You'll get this one if she pays next time.

The #1 rule - Dont be too nice, you dont want to become a friend.

+1 for marked ****
Old 03-03-2009, 08:56 PM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MikeM
Juca, drive
i'm driving,i even get some **** for my drive some gift
Old 03-03-2009, 08:57 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

MikeM's advice :

Some do's and don'ts:

Make her laugh.

Make sure you keep conversation going. You may need to think up stuff to say ahead of time. Lie if you have to, but not about anything important. They dont like guys with nothing to say, or guys with too much to say.

Dont talk about computers or politics. Music, tv shows, and movies are good topics and can lead to more dates.

Dont buy her anything other than food. Take her out to dinner, you pay. If she tries to pay, tell her You'll get this one if she pays next time.

+1 for marked ****
haha i remembre that, where did you find it?
Old 03-03-2009, 08:57 PM

ahhahahahhahahahahaha guy wrote this **** after the date :

It went fine but she had brought some of her friends but we broke off from them for a bit and went to my car where we kissed and frenched.. or at least tried to french she kept trying to show me how but i couldnt figure it out for the LIFE of me I am how do it perfectly. **** this i am mad about that why is it so hard. she had some lipgloss that tasted good though haha it was really cool.

anyway I might see her again but i dunno.. when leaving we kissed and hugged then she said thanks for a good date and i'll talk to you tonight or something i think.
Old 03-03-2009, 08:59 PM

ahahhahahaha :OLOLOLOLO

LMAO **** YOU *** . RPM GOOD **** HOMIE JUST RELAX WHEN YOU KISS HER AND AT FIRST JUST FOLLOW HER LEAD OR PRACTICE ON YOUR SISTER WHATEVER WORKS.
Old 03-03-2009, 09:00 PM

haha i remembre that, where did you find it?
stuntusa online dating forum

http://www.stuntusa.com/forums/showt...?t=2342&page=2

this **** is sooooo funny
Old 03-03-2009, 09:03 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

MikeM's advice :

Some do's and don'ts:

Make her laugh.

+1 for marked ****
lol, killer advice
Old 03-03-2009, 09:03 PM

french kiss

03 PM #34 BeckyB

i used to practice on my hand or my pillow..hahahaha. just find someone thats never done anything and she'll think you're great
Old 03-03-2009, 09:11 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Trachito
lol, killer advice
i have very poor game for meeting chicks, but i have a great record for bagging the ones that would actually give me a date.
Old 03-03-2009, 09:11 PM
bp chaser

french kiss

03 PM #34 BeckyB

i used to practice on my hand or my pillow..hahahaha. just find someone thats never done anything and she'll think you're great
now she practices on my ***** :YEAH
Old 03-03-2009, 09:12 PM

now she practices on my ***** :YEAH
that is your Becky???
Old 03-03-2009, 09:13 PM
bp chaser

Drive 4 more times

Driver ID: Jucca
Created: 3/2/2009 5:29:42 PM (1 Days Old)
Last Activity: 3/3/2009 8:05:36 PM
Current City: Albury - New South Wales - Australia
Fatigue Points: 6 - Fatigued
Money: $301.87
Old 03-03-2009, 09:14 PM
bp chaser

that is your Becky???
yes

how many skanks named becky do you think there are on motorcycle stunt forums?
Old 03-03-2009, 09:15 PM

Drive 4 more times

Driver ID: Jucca
Created: 3/2/2009 5:29:42 PM (1 Days Old)
Last Activity: 3/3/2009 8:05:36 PM
Current City: Albury - New South Wales - Australia
Fatigue Points: 6 - Fatigued
Money: $301.87
7 f points now
Old 03-03-2009, 09:16 PM

yes

how many skanks named becky do you think there are on motorcycle stunt forums?
i dont know,but that becky was "guest acc" and your becky have an acc on susa.
Old 03-03-2009, 09:23 PM
myspace.com/dustindstunts

secret weapon will become famous soon enough

Yuttttughhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-03-2009, 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by secret weapon