Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 12:18 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Pizza Rolls Are ready...
Old 03-03-2009, 12:20 AM

Chr1stina is a decent person

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-03-2009, 12:21 AM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
Pizza Rolls Are ready...
no thank you i went to hooters and we ate fried pickles, bonless hot wings and some hooters fries
Old 03-03-2009, 12:32 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

hhahahahah Kelm Just dug himself a hole again....
Old 03-03-2009, 12:33 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

The new F.E. showed up today!!!

All looks good for now. I'm gonna have the rim spun to dubba check it but it looks good other that the smallist flat spot I have seen in a rim, It should be fine
Old 03-03-2009, 12:34 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

link please..

and
Old 03-03-2009, 12:35 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
The new F.E. showed up today!!!

All looks good for now. I'm gonna have the rim spun to dubba check it but it looks good other that the smallist flat spot I have seen in a rim, It should be fine
good ****....

Link comin up...
Old 03-03-2009, 12:36 AM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

how he do that????
and my boy just called he said he just picked up the purps and is 10 min away with my 2 liter of sprite and coke and im bout to be blitzed
Old 03-03-2009, 12:36 AM
Administrators

Take your pic...

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/467...6912-kelm.html

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/74-...l-i-moved.html
Old 03-03-2009, 12:37 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by jrider
how he do that????
and my boy just called he said he just picked up the purps and is 10 min away with my 2 liter of sprite and coke and im bout to be blitzed
try 7up instead of sprite...
Old 03-03-2009, 12:38 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

sleepy again. good night
Old 03-03-2009, 12:40 AM

Chr1stina is a decent person

Originally Posted by Trachito
sleepy again. good night
Happy REM!
Old 03-03-2009, 12:45 AM
King of fukin up bikes

they are almost the same thing dork and be nice to kelm man he seems stressed he just moved but that dude should have got a phone number to call him at and i would not have waited a month for parts anywhere
Old 03-03-2009, 12:46 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by Trachito
sleepy again. good night

For me...
Old 03-03-2009, 12:48 AM
King of fukin up bikes

chris i wanna buy your zx 10
Old 03-03-2009, 12:48 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by jrider
they are almost the same thing dork and be nice to kelm man he seems stressed he just moved but that dude should have got a phone number to call him at and i would not have waited a month for parts anywhere
sprite N 7 are not...

and I will not EVER be nice to Kelm.. He is a bitch *** lick ****
you don't even know... Stories just fall outta that kids mouth...
Old 03-03-2009, 12:50 AM

sprite N 7 are not...

When I first got here I was nice to him... That was before I learned who he was.
Old 03-03-2009, 12:53 AM
King of fukin up bikes

sprite N 7 are not...

oh i have never really talked to him idk
Old 03-03-2009, 12:53 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
When I first got here I was nice to him... That was before I learned who he was.
He drives me up a ****** wall...
Old 03-03-2009, 12:55 AM

He drives me up a ****** wall...
Tell me about it....

That kid could put a ins co. out of bidness with all the **** he brakes

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!