Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 11:56 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by jrider
lol she is def lesbian wish i had a pic of her and her gf together its sickening that two girls that hott are off the market lol
sometimes hot lez's get some bull dyke *** gf's.
Old 03-02-2009, 11:57 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

One mo drink and I am going to play with some bewbies
Old 03-02-2009, 11:57 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-02-2009, 11:58 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by jrider
lol she is def lesbian wish i had a pic of her and her gf together its sickening that two girls that hott are off the market lol
time for bed
Old 03-02-2009, 11:58 PM

Chr1stina is a decent person

This pain med makes me feel a little nauseated, but it works. They had been trying to get me to take some because I have been hurting, but I really don't like taking stuff. I decided I wasn't going to suffer tonight. It works so well and so fast, tho, I don't want to tell them it makes me slightly nauseated because I don't want them to change it to something that doesn't work as well. lol
Old 03-02-2009, 11:59 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Trachito
sometimes hot lez's get some bull dyke *** gf's.
in my mind all lesbians are really hot

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
One mo drink and I am going to play with some bewbies
who's bewbies? i need some boobies to play with. this chic totally slapped the **** outta me with her ***** once. she was riding me and she leaned down and went side to side and slapped the **** outta me with them. **** actually hurt, but it was okay. **** are often so soft and ****, i never saw them as speed bags that punch back until that night.

are u calling me a ****?
Nah. Just friendly!
Old 03-03-2009, 12:00 AM

Originally Posted by trachito
who's bewbies? I need some boobies to play with. This chic totally slapped the **** outta me with her ***** once. She was riding me and she leaned down and went side to side and slapped the **** outta me with them. **** actually hurt, but it was okay. **** are often so soft and ****, i never saw them as speed bags that punch back until that night.
roflmao
Old 03-03-2009, 12:01 AM
bp chaser

who's bewbies? i need some boobies to play with. this chic totally slapped the **** outta me with her ***** once. she was riding me and she leaned down and went side to side and slapped the **** outta me with them. **** actually hurt, but it was okay. **** are often so soft and ****, i never saw them as speed bags that punch back until that night.
Miles To Go: 237 Miles

getting slapped with them rules

now its really bed time
Old 03-03-2009, 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by Chr1stina
This pain med makes me feel a little nauseated, but it works. They had been trying to get me to take some because I have been hurting, but I really don't like taking stuff. I decided I wasn't going to suffer tonight. It works so well and so fast, tho, I don't want to tell them it makes me slightly nauseated because I don't want them to change it to something that doesn't work as well. lol
what kinda pain meds. if u dont like them, i'll take them
Originally Posted by MikeM
in my mind all lesbians are really hot
not in mine. they gotta look and act like girls. although there's this cute chic that looks girly but acts kinda tough at quiznos. i think she's the manager.

that reminds me, ive not seen the twiggy girl there lately, the chic who has a crush on me. i bet sex with her would be horrible, she's just so skinny.
Old 03-03-2009, 12:03 AM

Originally Posted by Chr1stina
Nah. Just friendly!
oh ok. i get called a **** so often, ya know?

i used to take offense to it but i've accepted what i am.

i want a rally burger. mmmm rally burger.
Old 03-03-2009, 12:05 AM

Dilaudid. It's IV form, not pill form.

From Wiki:
This modification of the morphine molecule results in a drug with higher lipid solubility and ability to cross the blood-brain barrier and therefore more rapid and complete central nervous system penetration, with the result that hydromorphone is somewhat faster-acting and about eight times stronger than morphine and about three times stronger than heroin on a milligram basis. The effective morphine to hydromorphone conversion ratio can vary from patient to patient by a significant amount with relative levels of some liver enzymes being the main cause; the normal human range appears to be from 8:1 to a little under 4:1. It is not uncommon, for example, for the 8-mg tablet to have an effect similar to 30 mg of morphine sulphate or a similar morphine preparation.
Old 03-03-2009, 12:07 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

thats where you try to latch on to a nipple ... Best game ever...
Old 03-03-2009, 12:08 AM

It works and it works fast. As they are pushing it in my IV, I feel a warm sensation all the way up my arm and it's almost instant relief.
Old 03-03-2009, 12:09 AM

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
thats where you try to latch on to a nipple ... Best game ever...
OUCH!

***** can be deadly weapons!
Old 03-03-2009, 12:13 AM
Administrators

you motorboatin son a bitch

Old 03-03-2009, 12:15 AM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

i like bewbies i like using them as pillows to lol
Old 03-03-2009, 12:16 AM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

sprite and jack comin up lol
Old 03-03-2009, 12:17 AM

I am so bored. I have watched all of the movies I have on the computer to watch. My husband keeps forgetting to bring me more when he comes to visit.

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!