Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2009, 04:05 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by old man roger
doesnt count when you used ghb to get them in your car
whats ghb? she rode my bike. she's was ****** fine too. i had a pic of her in some boyshorts and tight *** top in my old phone but i switched phones and forgot to email my old pics.
Old 02-26-2009, 04:06 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 02-26-2009, 04:10 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Trachito
whats ghb? she rode my bike. she's was ****** fine too. i had a pic of her in some boyshorts and tight *** top in my old phone but i switched phones and forgot to email my old pics.
thats sounds alot like ''oh shes not from around here you wouldn't know her ''
Old 02-26-2009, 04:11 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Old 02-26-2009, 04:11 PM

she is from around here so u wouldn't know her
Old 02-26-2009, 04:16 PM

moootherFUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!

this ******* online booking system my job has is such a pain in the ******* ***!!!!! we used to be able to just call a god damn airline/hotel to make our travel arrangements. then we'd file the paperwork when we got back. now we have to go through some super ******* complicated *** motherfucking god damn pain in the *** shitty piece of ******* **** travel system that's giving me hell just to ******* log in. THIS IS TO MAKE TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS, NOT ORDER PLUTONIUM FROM ******* RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE MOTHER****???????!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-26-2009, 04:19 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

moootherFUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!

this ******* online booking system my job has is such a pain in the ******* ***!!!!! we used to be able to just call a god damn airline/hotel to make our travel arrangements. then we'd file the paperwork when we got back. now we have to go through some super ******* complicated *** motherfucking god damn pain in the *** shitty piece of ******* **** travel system that's giving me hell just to ******* log in. THIS IS TO MAKE TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS, NOT ORDER PLUTONIUM FROM ******* RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE MOTHER****???????!!!!!!!!!!
cheap bastards dont even give you your own jet ...lol
Old 02-26-2009, 04:20 PM

seriously, who the **** thinks of all this ****?? i can't just create a username and password and have an online profile. no. i have to get something called a token issued to me. then a unique user id. THEN i have to create a unique username. THEN i still have to create a ******* profile. and each step is independent of each other so if my username gives me problems, i have to assign a new one to my current profile. so my profile will have 2 usernames then. ******* stupid. ******* piece of ****!!!! i was on a roll at work today, knocking out reports and doing research until i ran into this problem. it's fucked my day up.
Old 02-26-2009, 04:22 PM
also known as OMR

gotta go pack up some cages ...bbl
Old 02-26-2009, 04:22 PM

cheap bastards dont even give you your own jet ...lol
i'm just saying, create a god damn username, password, and profile. whats with all this other bullshit that u have to go through loops for?? i've had to make several phone calls and send out emails just to get one question answered, then on the next step i run into another problem and i have to make phone calls and send emails again.
Old 02-26-2009, 04:23 PM

finally. i got another piece of the ******* puzzle emailed to me just so i can log in. lemme try again. hopefully i won't run into another problem.

if u don't hear from me again, i've put a bullet in my brain.
Old 02-26-2009, 04:28 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

can i have the 1k? before you paint the rest of it anyway? lol
Old 02-26-2009, 04:33 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

saturday is my girls day ...and you went to mmi didn't you ?
ahh ok, hahahaha ya i did, but i dont have a socket for the rear axle, let me know if you guys are gonna be riding down here either tomorrow, or sometime this weekend, i wanna get the subcage ... this thing is finally getting put together i cant wait....
Old 02-26-2009, 04:39 PM

well, i logged in and guess what... i'm supposed to electronically sign some ******* documents. i click on Digital Signature and the screens that come up make no ******* sense. i can view the documents but it doesn't have an icon saying to sign the ****. the icons they do have just loop me around to other pages that have nothing to do with the signature. jesus christ. may lightning strike down the system designer.

just about everything else on the internet is self explanatory. but this ******* ****... it's overcomplicating a super simple task. i hope the designers are fat ******* treky computer nerds that never get the pleasure of *****. i wish eternal virginity upon them

Last edited by Trachito; 02-26-2009 at 04:44 PM.
Old 02-26-2009, 04:43 PM
Certified

Hey Chito thanks again for the f4i bro... shes coming along nicely lol... just bought a tail, rear seat. subframe came in today.. just gotta put it all together and then its salsa marangay (sp) time
Old 02-26-2009, 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by Bray
Hey Chito thanks again for the f4i bro... shes coming along nicely lol... just bought a tail, rear seat. subframe came in today.. just gotta put it all together and then its salsa marangay (sp) time
if u really wanna thank me, u'll find this system's designer and put a cigarette out in his eyeball.
Old 02-26-2009, 04:51 PM
Certified

if u really wanna thank me, u'll find this system's designer and put a cigarette out in his eyeball.
hahaha thats gotta be some ****... i've had burning ashes fly in my eye before sitting in the back seat smoking a cig while the driver was smoking a cig, that **** is no joke lol
Old 02-26-2009, 04:52 PM
Certified

and reading your sig, i was wondering the other day where the **** duffer was lol
Old 02-26-2009, 04:54 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

I am now a proud owner of a 50" plasma screen TV
Old 02-26-2009, 04:57 PM
Certified

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
I am now a proud owner of a 50" plasma screen TV
you picked it up already?

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!