Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 10:34 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
Time to Gets a and go and then
forceful
Old 03-02-2009, 10:38 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

yut uuuugh!!! how's everyone doing tonight?
Old 03-02-2009, 10:39 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-02-2009, 10:43 PM

Chr1stina is a decent person

I am doing better now.... lol
Old 03-02-2009, 10:46 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Chr1stina
I am doing better now.... lol
long time no see. whats been up?
Old 03-02-2009, 10:48 PM

Same ole crap. Losing family and me being sick. I've been in the hospital for a week. I am ready to go home!

How are you?
Old 03-02-2009, 10:53 PM

losing fam? and whatchu in the hospital for?

ive been aight. chillin as usual.
Old 03-02-2009, 10:56 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Where did that little bitch azz MikeM go???
Old 03-02-2009, 10:58 PM

i just got sleepy all of a sudden
Old 03-02-2009, 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by Trachito
losing fam? and whatchu in the hospital for?

ive been aight. chillin as usual.
We buried my husband's mother about a month ago and my sister in law's grandfather exactly a week later.

I have mastoiditis. It can have some rather nasty complications if not taken care of. The messed up thing about it is that it occurs in like 0.004% of the population in the US. Out of those cases, most are between 6 and 13 MONTHS old! How did I ever get so lucky???
Old 03-02-2009, 11:02 PM

i just got sleepy all of a sudden
Me too, but I imagine it has something to do with IV pain medication.
Old 03-02-2009, 11:06 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

hey wienie im mean wheelieyo everyonewheelie i just burnt a blunt of medi with my super hot neighbor chic and then took her to hooters and came back and smoked more
Old 03-02-2009, 11:08 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

yut uuuugh!!! how's everyone doing tonight?
yyyyuuuuutttttuuuuuuggggghhhhhhh is done wheelie dont like and he thinks he is "all this" BUT HE AINT I AM
Old 03-02-2009, 11:09 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by jrider
hey wienie im mean wheelieyo everyonewheelie i just burnt a blunt of medi with my super hot neighbor chic and then took her to hooters and came back and smoked more
Did yo get to play with here Bewbies???
Old 03-02-2009, 11:10 PM
Administrators

yyyyuuuuutttttuuuuuuggggghhhhhhh is done wheelie dont like and he thinks he is "all this" BUT HE AINT I AM
you still have alot to learn about "ALL THIS" grasshoppa
but you are learin well..
Old 03-02-2009, 11:11 PM
King of fukin up bikes

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
Did yo get to play with here Bewbies???
NOPE NOPE She is a lesbian but we are great friends and we go out and guys get pist seeing me with her cause she is that hott hold for pic please
Old 03-02-2009, 11:13 PM
Administrators

nope nope she is a lesbian but we are great friends and we go out and guys get pist seeing me with her cause she is that hott hold for pic please
ok...
Old 03-02-2009, 11:15 PM

sleepy. good night
Old 03-02-2009, 11:16 PM
King of fukin up bikes

sarah

Last edited by jrider; 03-02-2009 at 11:24 PM.
Old 03-02-2009, 11:16 PM
King of fukin up bikes

there ya go

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!