Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 09:06 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-02-2009, 09:08 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

You drove too fast in the weather conditions and crashed your truck on your last leg. Your truck is now at 84.6% condition.
Old 03-02-2009, 09:09 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MikeM
you are approved

Your next step: Select a route, choose Perth. Then haul appliances there, make sure you dont haul general merchandise. If youre not sure, ask us before you make a mistake.
and i dont have gps,i need it or? and tell me how to start,my speedometer is still at 0
Old 03-02-2009, 09:09 PM
bp chaser

Miles To Go: 432 Miles
Old 03-02-2009, 09:13 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Juca
and i dont have gps,i need it or? and tell me how to start,my speedometer is still at 0
Go 5 miles per hour faster to what ever the top speed is. Don't drive over 10 fatigue points.
Old 03-02-2009, 09:13 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

becky was lazy about doing her homework so i told her no more pot until she does it. shes working hard now lol
what a motivating factor
Old 03-02-2009, 09:14 PM
bp chaser

you dont need it. hold on, let me see where you are
Old 03-02-2009, 09:14 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
what a motivating factor
I know right, he should have just cut her off from sex and she would have worked even faster.
Old 03-02-2009, 09:15 PM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Go 5 miles per hour faster to what ever the top speed is. Don't drive over 10 fatigue points.
Your cargo of Appliances is attached to your truck and is ready for delivery to Perth, Australia. now how to start? just press at next leg??
Old 03-02-2009, 09:16 PM
bp chaser

Ok you selected the route properly

On your route dashboard page you will see a button that says "Next Leg"
Push that, and it will drive some number of miles. That counts as 1 hour, and you can drive up to 10 hours before you have to rest.
Old 03-02-2009, 09:17 PM

Your cargo of Appliances is attached to your truck and is ready for delivery to Perth, Australia. now how to start? just press at next leg??
Yes enter in your speed and then hit next leg. And do that untill you're at 10 fp's the take a break but never drive over 10 fp's
Old 03-02-2009, 09:17 PM
bp chaser

his truk isnt fast enough to go 5 over anything
Old 03-02-2009, 09:18 PM

his truk isnt fast enough to go 5 over anything
I didn't think it would be but just giving him a heads up.

Push that, and it will drive some number of miles. That counts as 1 hour, and you can drive up to 10 hours before you have to rest.
You successfully drove 52 miles with no issues on your last leg.
i am on the road
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
what a motivating factor
Work with what we got
Old 03-02-2009, 09:19 PM

You explain it much better the I do.
Old 03-02-2009, 09:19 PM
bp chaser

I know right, he should have just cut her off from sex and she would have worked even faster.
thought about it, but she would call my bluff on that one. the weed, i can really withhold.
Old 03-02-2009, 09:20 PM

You successfully drove 52 miles with no issues on your last leg.
i am on the road
ok now keep doing that 10 times.
Old 03-02-2009, 09:21 PM

Mike,now i am on the road,and when to press next leg again?
Old 03-02-2009, 09:21 PM
bp chaser

You explain it much better the I do.
Yes

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!