Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 08:23 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 03-02-2009, 08:24 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Yeah and my poor dog I came home to a big mess in the kennel. I gave him a bath he's puked a few times and he still hasn't eatin since I got home.
poor doggy. are you cuddling with him now? I think thats the cutest thing in the world when a guy cuddles with his dog. my ex used to do that and for some reason I always loved it.
Old 03-02-2009, 08:27 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
poor doggy. are you cuddling with him now? I think thats the cutest thing in the world when a guy cuddles with his dog. my ex used to do that and for some reason I always loved it.
I actually just came down on the floor with him to cuddle with him.
Old 03-02-2009, 08:27 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
I actually just came down on the floor with him to cuddle with him.
awwwwwwww!
Old 03-02-2009, 08:29 PM

awwwwwwww!
Yeah he's my baby boy.
Old 03-02-2009, 08:31 PM

He's sill wet though, he's a husky with a lot of fur so he takes forever to dry.
Old 03-02-2009, 08:33 PM
StuntUSA MOD

big doggy, too! whats his name?
Old 03-02-2009, 08:36 PM

big doggy, too! whats his name?
Jussi pronounced you-si. I named him after a burton snowboarder from Finland. See
Name:  jussi.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  33.3 KB
Old 03-02-2009, 08:41 PM
StuntUSA MOD

looks like a hunting dog. he's cute.
Old 03-02-2009, 08:42 PM

He's my sled dog.
Old 03-02-2009, 08:44 PM

He won't even eat treats
Old 03-02-2009, 08:48 PM
StuntUSA MOD

wow. thats hardcore. especially for a dog.
Old 03-02-2009, 08:50 PM

Yeah I hope he starts feeling better soon. I hate seeing him like this he's never been sick before.
Old 03-02-2009, 08:55 PM
StuntUSA MOD

take him to the vet!
Old 03-02-2009, 08:57 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Juca
state/town at trukz? rocky point? which to pick?going to brush my teeth. brb
you are approved

Your next step: Select a route, choose Perth. Then haul appliances there, make sure you dont haul general merchandise. If youre not sure, ask us before you make a mistake.
Old 03-02-2009, 08:59 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Juca
wtf thread is dead?
I forgot to shovel snow of beckys car so i had to go outside and do it in the dark
Old 03-02-2009, 09:01 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Originally Posted by MikeM
I forgot to shovel snow of beckys car so i had to go outside and do it in the dark
I do not miss having to do that!!
Old 03-02-2009, 09:03 PM

take him to the vet!
If he's still not feeling well tomorrow I may do that. As of now it's not an emergency or anything.
Old 03-02-2009, 09:03 PM
bp chaser

becky was lazy about doing her homework so i told her no more pot until she does it. shes working hard now lol
Old 03-02-2009, 09:05 PM
bp chaser

post.

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!